Profile for Mrs Alison Farmer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shetland Islands Visitor's Guide 2017 [Travel Series]
Shetland Islands Visitor's Guide 2017 [Travel Series]

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Mar. 2017
I downloaded this as most of the other travel guides seemed to be several years old.and I am very disappointed.

There is no information that I can't find with internet searches, and the kindle format is not good for the maps and pictures.

Although it says it's 2017 guide in the chapter about Unst, it refers to its being further north than Leningrad. Leningrad??? it's been St Petersburg for over 20 years!That's how up to date it is.

I really wouldn't bother with this.

A Scone To Die For (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 1)
A Scone To Die For (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little went rather a long way, 11 May 2016
Entertaining in a light way.The plot was rather thin, and drawn out.

I found the explanations of things English for (presumably) American readers in the main body of the text rather annoying.Perhaps a short explanation at the beginning or end would have been better

Death in the Deauville (The DS Mary Miller Mysteries Book 2)
Death in the Deauville (The DS Mary Miller Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent follow-up, 11 May 2016
This book kept me engaged right to the end,as did the first one - Bodies in the Beach.

The characters are likeable and the plot well constructed. I hope there are more to come

Premier Housewares Toilet Roll and Brush Holder - Chrome
Premier Housewares Toilet Roll and Brush Holder - Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite smart but nothing special, 11 Mar. 2016
It serves its purpose OK, but I couldn't get the silly little pins holding the top flap to engage, so we're using it without the flap

Astonish Pack Of 4 500G Oven Cookware All Purpose Kitchen Surface Powder Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 0ovens, 11 Mar. 2016
A good product at an excellent price,delivered quickly.

Astonish cleaner is very versatile. I started using it after having had my cooker and oven professionally cleaned and I spotted the empty boxes in the bin, so gave it a try myself.

NICORETTE INVISI 25MG PATCH NICOTINE 3x14 = 42 PATCHES STEP 1 STOP QUIT SMOKING EXP: 06 / 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 5 Sept. 2015
This product has arrived promptly each time I've ordered, and has saved me a considerable amount of money.Would definitely recommend

FAIR TRADE COTTON HAIR BANDS ALICE BAND HEADBAND ACCESORIES - PACK OF 5 (Pack A) (Pack B)
Offered by Native by Nature

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive head bands, 3 Sept. 2015
These are in very attractive colours and I like the size/width. My only slight niggle is that they're not quite as stretchy as I would have liked,but as they are 100% cotton I suppose I should have expected that.

At least I can relive my hippy-dippy youth!

A Single To Filey: A DCI Tony Forward Novel
A Single To Filey: A DCI Tony Forward Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars More to come?, 26 Aug. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this well written book and hope it is the first of many featuring Tony Forward

Microfibre Hair Towels (3Pack) (Black, 90x45 cm)
Microfibre Hair Towels (3Pack) (Black, 90x45 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair drying time reduced considerably!, 12 Aug. 2015
Very good product with great absorbency, and they dry off quickly too

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Aug. 2015
This arrived promptly and I immediately chucked my old garlic press.

This is infinitely superior and I don't know how they do it for the price.

It does the job efficiently and is a doddle to clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4