Profile for Mr. James Dunmore > Reviews

Content by Mr. James Dunmore

Mr. James Dunmore

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fintie SmartShell Case for Kindle Paperwhite - The Thinnest and Lightest Cover With Auto Sleep / Wake for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Versions), Black
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, looks great, 24 Jan. 2017
Perfect fit for my kindle. Turns the device on and off automatically. Looks great, feels like a good quality product too.

OnePlus 3 / OnePlus 3T Case, 1x FlexiCase for OnePlus 3 (Original 2016 Model & OnePlus 3T Version) - 100% Clear Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case by Orzly - 100% TRANSPARENT
Offered by Orzly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection good price, 9 Jan. 2017
Fits really well and protects the phone. If mega critical it feels a little cheap but for the protection it's worth it.

AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 27 Sept. 2016
Thank you to all the other reviews, I can't stress enough about getting it all the way in, not being afraid of the high pressure and repeat usage (and patience).

As per others had tried drops and olive oil but just went nearly completely blocked due to wax softening but not being able to escape. Did it on one evening and a lot of wax came out and hearing was better, but didn't want to over do it and hand and ear hurting a little (ear not in pain but just from having the syringe in it). Put in more olive oil drops overnight. Next morning almost deaf in my ear (wax mist have moved around) added more olive oil drops and waiting for the evening to try again.

Found that the technique of high pressure (nozzle all the way in) followed by a rinse (not all the way in) did the trick, about 3 cycles of this and suddenly felt a big shift and woah a load of big blobs of wax in the sink, job done! Saves going to the doctor!

My only complaint is my ear is so clear I've now realised that the other is blocked too, so waiting to clear that after a few days of olive oil.

Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 27 Sept. 2016
Really sturggled to get oil fully in the ear without someone dropping it in for me, this solves that problem!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin but good fit, great price, 3 Mar. 2016
Fits really well, clips into plastic guides. Can't find a better fit for the price. Pretty thin though, feels like they'll need replacing in a year or so

Paw Patrol Tumbler/Bowl and Plate Set, Blue
Paw Patrol Tumbler/Bowl and Plate Set, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing a character, 3 Mar. 2016
Skype isn't on the plate or cup
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2016 1:46 PM BST

Terrapin - Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Armour Case - Solid Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, great price breaks easily, 3 Mar. 2016
Just ordered my 4th in 18 months. Which is both testament to the price and that the case is doing it's job (I.e. The case is getting cracked not my phone), but also shows that the product is brittle.

I wouldn't have bought again if it didn't offer value for money, it's also really slim so it still works in magnetic desk mount.

As I'm sort of saying, does its job, you get what you pay for.

Casio Collection Men's Watch with Grey Digital Display and Resin Strap W59-1V
Casio Collection Men's Watch with Grey Digital Display and Resin Strap W59-1V

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug. 2015
The case of the watch which houses the strap connector broke (snapped) within 2 weeks or normal use. Sadly I didn't start using it until a month after buying it. Too late for a refund I think. Really annoying.

ProntoTec 7 inch KidTab C71R Android Tablet PC for Kids,Android 4.4 KitKat OS, Dual Core A23 Cortex A7 CPU Dual Cameras 4GB, Wi-Fi - Perfect gift for your love! (Red)

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad battery life, but it does the job - for the money, 9 Jun. 2015
Really bad battery life, but it does the job - for the money, can't complain too much. Biggest annoyance is the non standard charging port on it.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer/skin saver!, 4 July 2014
I would be lost without this. I have ginger hair, very fair skin - I burn very easily. I love sunny holidays, and being outside in general, so I used to constantly be covering up or always slapping the lotion on. This changed everything - at first I was dubious, but I've come to trust and depend on it. Liberally apply in the morning, and I'm done for the day. Can spend most of the day in the sun* and I don't burn - in fact, I actually get a bit of colour on me (well, it's freckles joining up!).

* Still wouldn't sun bathe, but I can walk around all day without worrying, chill out on the beech - swim, etc. Sure if I sunbathe of swim for a few hours, I still burn, but I would with lotion. You still have to be sensible, just not over careful.

Only downside, is that it stains clothes and towels, so make sure it's really dry before getting dressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4