Profile for Pauline D > Reviews

Content by Pauline D

Pauline D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker with Better Bass, 24-Hour Playtime, 66ft Bluetooth Range, IPX5 Water Resistance & Built-in Mic - Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung etc
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted excellent sound quality, 11 Aug. 2017
Using it now in Lanzarote. Exactly what we wanted excellent sound quality. Already been told to turn it down 🙈

Needing Carrie:   A Savage Brothers MC Novella
Needing Carrie: A Savage Brothers MC Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Needing me a dancer, 5 Feb. 2017
What can I say the Savage brothers are the gift that keeps on giving. Like all the MC books they can be enjoyed as a standalone but are differently a case where more is better.

Jacob 'Dancer' Blake has been saved and now he wants to show Carrie his partner and mother of his daughter Jazz ,'his care bear' that there is much more to love than HEA.
Jordan Marie hits this novella out of the park with this one. Hunky leading man , check; Feisty leading girl check. Next and a dash of loveable friends and an epilogue that ensures that my pacemaker batteries will surely be tested by the next generation of the Savage and Devils blaze brothers 😘

Shafted (Devil's Blaze MC Book 4)
Shafted (Devil's Blaze MC Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right!, 30 Jan. 2017
"f loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right!" That just about someday up this book. I loved this book. Initially the thought about a guy 20 years older than the girl who just happens to be granddaughter of the revival of club and his club presidents niece left me a little queasy. But as I love all things Jordan Marie- I had to give it a go, and am sure glad I did!.
Jan is the harden, cynical newly enrolled bike who beginning to think club who whores are the only females in his future.
Aubrey is the young girl whose lives so far has been hellish enough and she has no interest in boys , until she literally locks eyes with Jax.
Jax attempts to do the right thing and keep away but fate has other ideas.
Never has the phrase "come to daddy" sounded so panty blazingly right.

Claiming Crusher: Savage Brothers MC
Claiming Crusher: Savage Brothers MC

5.0 out of 5 stars OMD's OMG, 11 Nov. 2016
Claiming Crusher, what I ride. This book had me both loving and screaming at my kindle.
This is book is book 4 of a 5 book series and I'm so glad I read it b4 book 3 because there is a twist I never saw coming. Although each book in the series has an individual story with an HEA, I do recommend reading the series as it will definitely in hance your reading pleasure.
Danni the female lead uses a brash exterior to mask an unimaginable past; whilst Crusher the male lead has his own issues wrapped in that oh so gorgeous alpha biker exterior that I'm definitely beginning to love.
This is soooo a series to be at the head of your tbr list.
Jordan Marie has definitely mad it on to my one click list.
Al

Eye of the Beholder: New Adult Romance (The Donovans Book 5)
Eye of the Beholder: New Adult Romance (The Donovans Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars What happens in Vegas...!, 19 Oct. 2016
What happens in Vegas sure can change the family dynamics; especially when a guy ends up married to his best friend's little sister.
Logan Cross is the troubled rock star battling against his dysfunctional family and past tragedy.
Jezebel Donavan in contrast appears to have it all burgeoning career as a model , adopted into the loving Donovan family. Yet one chance encounter & one drunken Vegas wedding later, both find themselves reevaluating the meaning of family.
I loved the pace of this story and the plot twist keeps the reader on their toes right until the last page.

Un-Shattering Lucy (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 4)
Un-Shattering Lucy (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Never mind Lucy, this could almost shattered me!, 29 Aug. 2016
Absolutely loved this end to the 'Lucy books' having rooted for the couple book three had me screaming Nooooo at my kindle whilst this, book 4 had me screaming yaaay. Having said this there was enough unforseen twist that kept the reader engaged from cover to cover.

Desire's Chase: Chase & Desire (Beyond Granite Falls Book 2)
Desire's Chase: Chase & Desire (Beyond Granite Falls Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to chase anymore, 29 Aug. 2016
Chase Hunter has been in love with his neighbor Desire since she gave him the name ' my Chase' when they first met as children. Yet small town scandals, lies and misunderstanding have kept our leading man away from his leading lady Desire Summers; who insistently is learning to overcome her own family scandal. But is becoming engaged to one man , whilst still being in love with another really the way to go?
Ana E Ross has once again managed to inject life into the familiar HEA , billionaire genre.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Aug. 2016
Arrived promptly and is sturdy enough to survive my son
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2017 2:43 PM BST

EFOSHM Wireless Activity Fitness Tracker Wristband for IOS and Android Phones - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 4 Aug. 2016
Arrived next day as selected.
Looks smart and easyish to use.

Fate's Cry (Fate Series (Book 1))
Fate's Cry (Fate Series (Book 1))

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernaturally good, 27 July 2016
Father's Cry is a treble threat. It's lead female character, Kelsey learns how to overcoming family trauma , learns to love again and learns that her mysterious night in shining armor comes from a world that she never knew existed.
Add in a the hunt for a serial killer who has become obsessed with the our leading lady and Fate's Cry quickly become's a love story that crosses gener's so that it will keep the reader captivated from the first page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5