Profile for K. Paulwell > Reviews

Content by K. Paulwell

K. Paulwell "Language Land" (London, England)

12 Dogs of Christmas (DVD)
12 Dogs of Christmas (DVD)
Dvd ~ John Billingsley
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Ho Ho No. Not a Christmas Film., 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: 12 Dogs of Christmas (DVD) (DVD)
I bought this to watch with my family, including 3 children aged 7, 9 and 11, to get us in the mood for Christmas. The DVD cover would suggest a nice family film about dogs at Christmas time - don't be fooled. It is a dark and depressing film portraying dog napping and dog fighting, with virtually no connection with Christmas at all. It has a pleasant ending, in fact, we were all pretty happy that it had ended.

Niche Site Success: Your Passive Income Blueprint
Niche Site Success: Your Passive Income Blueprint

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful guide for making money from niche websites, 14 May 2015
A really useful guide to understand how to create and make money from niche websites. The author carefully explains each step of the process, guiding you through what you need to do and what tools you might need to help you.

The bonus PBN guide at the end of was a nice and very welcome surprise! Now to put it into action...

eBay Mojo - 101 Things to Sell on eBay (eBay Mojo Powerseller Secrets Book 2)
eBay Mojo - 101 Things to Sell on eBay (eBay Mojo Powerseller Secrets Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A clear and easy to understand guide on what is popular on Ebay, 15 Jan. 2015
If you want to make money on eBay or just sell some things you have around the house I really recommend this book. It is a great book for explaining what items sell well and which ones don't.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blender I have ever had!!!, 15 Jan. 2015
I bought this just before Christmas having also researched the Nutri Bullet. This is hands down the best kitchen appliance I have ever bought. The whole family have used it every single day to make healthy smoothies. I can even get my 3 boys drinking green smoothies! The thing I love most about the Nutri Ninja is how quick and easy it is to not only use, but also clean afterwards. This means we are far more likely to use it every day.

The reason I chose the Nutri Ninja over the Nutribullet was I read in various reviews that you couldn't put ice cubes in the Nutribullet. I have never used it though so can't verify this.

Every kitchen needs a Nutri Ninja!

Internet Business Shortcuts: Make Decent Money Online without Taking Years to Get There

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring read, 24 Nov. 2014
A great motivational read for anyone interested in delving into the opportunities of starting an internet business. Great for both beginners and those already started out on the make money online dream.

Marathon Training & Distance Running Tips: The runners guide for endurance training and racing, beginner running programs and advice

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of brilliant advice for all levels of runners, from beginners to advanced., 15 Sept. 2014
An inspirational read written by someone who clearly knows what they are talking about. Even though I have completed a marathon before, and read a lot of books on running, I learnt some great tips from this book.

I found the advice on running posture very valuable as I am guilty of staring at the floor when I run which has caused me some back issues in the past.

There is plenty more packed into the book including nutrition advice, injury free running and how to get out of a training rut.

I really recommend this book to both beginners and the more experienced runner. I am going to be taking part in another marathon next year and I will be using a lot of the advice and tips from this book when I start my training.

Email Marketing Blueprint - The Ultimate Guide to Building an Email List Asset
Email Marketing Blueprint - The Ultimate Guide to Building an Email List Asset

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Buy If You Are Serious About Building A Business, 18 Jun. 2013
Like all of Steve Scott's books this one was really well written and informative. Steve's friendly writing style makes reading about building an email list easy and interesting. The step by step approach that the book lays out makes understanding the process and implementing it achievable.

If you are serious about building a successful business online I really recommend both this title and many of the others in Steve Scott's collection. They provide amazing value for money that I haven't found elsewhere.