Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Malevolent (Shaye Archer Series Book 1)
Malevolent (Shaye Archer Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mystery, I couldn't put it down., 24 May 2017
I'm quite surprised by the negative comments as I thought this was a great book. I love the Miss Fortune books by Jana DeLeon but this manages to be very different but equally as good. I read a lot of mystery books but I didn't guess who the stalker was at all and I don't think it was predictable and dull as others have mentioned. I look forward to reading the next in this series.

Fortune Hunter (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 8)
Fortune Hunter (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 May 2017
These books just have me laughing and they don't get jaded. There's always something new to laugh about, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Swamp Sniper (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 3)
Swamp Sniper (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2017
Another fantastic Miss Fortune book, can't wait to read the next one.

Soldiers of Fortune (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 6)
Soldiers of Fortune (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2017
I read so many books on kindle but this series is one of my favourites. The characters never disappoint, they are always suitably crazy, this book doesn't disappoint either.

Henry and Rachel
Henry and Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 14 May 2017
This review is from: Henry and Rachel (Kindle Edition)
I thought the writer put the story together really well through the different perspectives of the different characters, it was very well written. I also loved that it was loosely based on a real story. However I did find the story very sad and Henry and Rachel weren't too likeable so I didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped.

Victoria: From the creator of the ITV television series
Victoria: From the creator of the ITV television series

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 21 Mar. 2017
I saw the TV series first and I loved the book just as much

Swamp Team 3 (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 4)
Swamp Team 3 (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Mar. 2017
I got the first book in this series free and usually that means a medicare book. I'm so glad I didn't judge this series before reading it as I just can't stop reading. The characters continue to be funny, quirky and entertaining. I just love them Al. I like the romance between Fortune and Carter and how it's unfolding but isn't taking over the story. Brilliant, keep them coming

Witness (Witness, Book 1)
Witness (Witness, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Medicre, 21 Mar. 2017
I'm shocked to see how great everyone thinks this book is. I will read the next book to see what happens but I can't see myself reading anymore of her books. I find the writing very one-dimensional and juvenile and the story is boring.

Letters to Love
Letters to Love

3.0 out of 5 stars It was alright, 24 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Letters to Love (Kindle Edition)
I quite liked the story and the relationship between the two main characters but it was a little predictable.

Death at the Dog
Death at the Dog

3.0 out of 5 stars I did finish reading it and I didn't guess the ..., 24 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Death at the Dog (Kindle Edition)
I did finish reading it and I didn't guess the end but I found the writing a little juvenile. The fact that the policeman had a thing for one of the women who was a lot older than him just made me cringe. It didn't seem credible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19