Profile for Carrot > Reviews

Content by Carrot

Carrot

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Resistance Loop Bands - Set of 4 Premium Exercise Bands - Great for Improving Mobility and Strength, Yoga, Pilates or for Injury Rehabilitation - Suitable for Women and Men - Made From Natural Latex Material - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Starwood Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic, I'd never heard of them before - and ..., 22 Jun. 2016
These are fantastic, I'd never heard of them before - and why not. Easier and more compact than weights, they do the same job and at much less a cost.

I've been training with these for a month or so now and have to say I can really feel the benefit. Like all exercise you have to start small and build your muscles up, but I've gone from being able to do 25 or so lifts behind my back, to 100 easy.

Really good training aid, I'd thoroughly recommend.

I received this item at a discount in return for an honest review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2016 1:00 AM BST

Xbox One Controller Charging Stand, Fosmon Dual Conductive Charging Station for Xbox One Controllers - Black
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars The controllers fit snugly and are easy to place and remove, 22 Jun. 2016
I got this for ease of charging my xbox one controllers. There's not much to say other than it works. The controllers fit snugly and are easy to place and remove. I received this at a discount for my honest review.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, LongRise 4-Layer Heavy Duty iPhone 6 plus Defender Case with Touch ID Built-in Screen Protector [Drop Protection] [Shockproof] (Black)
Offered by Long-Rise

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Strong Protection, 22 Jun. 2016
Having used this item for a week, I have to say I'm impressed.

Firstly, let me say I bought this for use when cycling. I wanted something that was robust and water resistant should my phone fall or get wet due to rain.

The case certainly offers protection, no two ways about it. You could happily drop it at a fair speed and be confident that nothing would happen to the phone (though I'm still not going to risk trying it).

In terms of water resistance, it works - but I wouldn't use it under water. Rain is probably the limit of what this would handle, but again - perfect for what I bought it for.

It feels strong, the belt clip on the back I adapted to fit my bike and it's easy to get the phone on and off.

If you're after a nice quality slim case that won't add much bulk, this isn't for you. If you want something that will protect your device whilst doing some outdoor activities... this is perfect.

I received the device at a discount in return for an honest review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 10:11 AM BST

Stretchaband Resistance Band for Mobility Strength & Rehab Premium Quality Latex Free 2m Yellow (Extra Light)
Offered by Meglio

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 2 April 2016
I love this product, I bought the larger version as I thought it could be doubled up if the single didn't offer enough resistance. Both work brilliantly.

I received this at a discount in return for this honest review.

Beard Balm By Wild Willie's -Amazon US Best Seller with Over 2,700 Amazing Reviews- Leave In Conditioner Beard Butter - The Amazing Beard Balm with 13 Natural Locally Sourced Ingredients That Condition and Style Your Beard or Moustache At the Same Time .Every Batch Made By Hand.
Offered by Whole Life Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells magical, really like this stuff, it's done wonders for my whiskery chin!, 2 April 2016
Smells magical, really like this stuff, it's done wonders for my whiskery chin!

The small is quite a masculine smell, it's really nice - my partner loves it.

It's got the consistency of a hardened butter. But it's pretty easy to work into your beard as directed. Once in you can actually feel the difference, the beard becomes softer and again smells great!

I received this at a discount for this honest review.

[#1 Recommended] iPhone 6 Armband, EOTW Running Sports Lightweight Armband for iPhone 6/6s, Good for Running,Hiking, Walking, Jogging, Gym and Yoga, Sweat-resistant Running Armband Holder with Earphone and Key Slots and Extra Extender-Special Desinged for Sports Lover(Black 4.7inch)
Offered by EOTW

5.0 out of 5 stars Good running band, 2 April 2016
Good running band, comfortable to wear, allows access to the phone to the clear screen at the front and access to the headphones at the back. I received it at a discount for this honest review.

Blackhead Remover Dermatologist Grade Kit, Removes Blackheads, Whitehead & Blemishes, BEST Acne Extractor Tool Set - Treats Pimples, Facial Acne & Comedones -100% Hygienic, Skin Safe, Won't Cause Redness

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a nice job so I won't talk too much about it, 2 April 2016
Everything you need here to do the job. Professional feel to the packaging with the zipped faux leather case containing all the tools. Not a nice job so I won't talk too much about it, but it works well.

I received this item at a discount in return for this honest review.

LUPO® Gel Case Cover for iPhone 6 6S 6 Plus 6S Plus 5 5S 5C - Silicone Transparent Flexible Ultra Thin Soft Rubber Shockproof Drop TPU Protection - Cubee Series
Offered by LUPO STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good case to offer protection from all possible dropping angles, 2 April 2016
This is a good case to offer protection from all possible dropping angles. It's easy to grip due to the square patterned surface. Only loses a star due to the design meaning the part by the silencing switch is weak and arrived out of shape.

I received the product at a discount for this honest review.

The Voting Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends
The Voting Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends
Offered by thevotinggame

5.0 out of 5 stars Once the blood got cleared up we all sat back and laughed ;), 2 April 2016
This game is hilarious.

I got this for a family party for a few laughs, and boy did it come through. Once the arguing had stopped and the blood was cleaned up, we all sat back and laughed about it. Seriously though it's great, it asks you to vote (anonymously using a card system) for who you think matches the description on the card the most. There are certainly some in there designed to give that awkward moment. It's not one to play with people you don't know, but for a family or group of students etc, I'd definitely say it's worth the investment.

You also find out a few things about yourself!.

I paid for this item at a discounted rate in order to leave a review. In honesty I'd be happy to pay the full amount and I'm more than likely going to buy the expansion pack.

Snugg iPhone 6 Flip Case - Leather Wallet Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Apple iPhone 6
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid case., 25 Mar. 2016
When the package arrived and I took it out of the Amazon packaging I thought 'oh here we go... another cheap and tacky case'... how wrong I was. You see the packaging lets it down a little. It's hot pink and looks a little like the kind you'd find in the market in the late 90s. However inside the packaging it's quite a pleasant surprise!

There's the usual fake foam phone to keep the packaging spread, but they've put silicon drying agent in there to keep the case in pristine condition, a good sign that they care about the finished product.

The case offers good all round protection for your phone, with a white stitching on black leather giving a pleasing finish to it. There's enough room for two cards, which maybe could have been more. But two should be enough to see you through the day, especially with the iphone 6 offering touch pay technology. The magnetic clasp holds firmly. It's really nice for the price.

I received the case at a discount in return for this honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9