Profile for Mrs Shelly Richards > Reviews

Content by Mrs Shelly Ric...

Mrs Shelly Richards

Page: 1 | 2
Follow The Leader (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 2)
Follow The Leader (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 Aug. 2015
This rating is deserved as I had recently taken a break from reading, picking up a few books that I have read but not been excited by. However, the DS Shenton books and others by Mel Sherratt has re sparked my love of reading and I have read 4 books in a couple of weeks, excited to read at every opportunity.

Taunting the Dead (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 1)
Taunting the Dead (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! Would recommend, 15 Aug. 2015
This book kept me gripped to the end... There were so many things going on that I was not sure it would be figured out. I thought that the charmer would get away with what he had done to lots of people.. Truly nasty fictional character. Brilliant will read the next in the series.

Fighting for Survival: A gripping psychological suspense drama (The Estate Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 9 Aug. 2015
I liked how the community came together when things mattered even if this is not what they would normally do, and taking new steps out of character to accept change to better themselves.

Desert God (The Egyptian Series Book 5)
Desert God (The Egyptian Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars desert God., 20 Jan. 2015
Long awaited follow up re Taita and pharoah. Amazing journey into the very Egypt, fantastic book shared with family and advised others to purchase

BBC iPlayer Radio
BBC iPlayer Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars if you have not downloaded this Do It today !, 15 April 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer Radio (App)
Amazing, easy to use, crystal clarity..all channels to flick between, when we stay away from home we never take our digital radio although we live to hear it as we are waking. The app means that we are never without it. Fabulous

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelly Bristol UK, 26 Feb. 2014
Most intriguing book I have read to date. I have to give this book 5 stars, I could not wait to put my children to bed, spend an hour with my husband and go to bed early so I could read undisturbed. I have already recommended this book to friends and told them how gripped I was. So glad that Cathy after all she had gone through and having O.C.D and always looking over her shoulder could find happiness with Stuart and then find courage to confront Lee.

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fallen Star, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the suspense surrounding Gemma and her ability to start feeling. I have had this book on my kindle a while and started to read it last week. So very glad I did. Her dreams of the Death Walkers really took you into seeing how very scary they were. Have ready recommended to friends.

Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)
Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars shelly, 10 Oct. 2013
The book was really brilliant, i ordered it on the off chance. Very pleased and have ordered and started to read the second instalment.

The Dispatcher
The Dispatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Dispatcher, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Dispatcher (Kindle Edition)
Very good, will recommend to friends. Good gripping sad story. Will review other books by this author very very soon.

Trapped
Trapped

5.0 out of 5 stars Trapped by Jacqui Rose, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book Down, it had me gripped until the end. This is the 2nd book by this author. I will be purchasing another today.

Page: 1 | 2