Profile for Donna > Reviews

Donna

I Need a Dollar
I Need a Dollar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Vibes, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: I Need a Dollar (MP3 Download)
Love this song, laid back, old skool feel what's not to like :) Love Aloe Blacc this is a really cool song

Born Sinner
Born Sinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it J.cole just keeps getting better, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Born Sinner (Audio CD)
Loved this album, even better than Sideline story.
Favourite songs - Villuminati, Forbidden Fruit, Sparks Fly ( if you get the deluxe album its on the second disc) , Is she gon pop.
Production and just quality of content on this album was worth the purchase.
Really enjoyed hearing most of the songs performed at J.cole's concert in December too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great straighteners, 12 Mar. 2014
These are great straighteners for my afro hair type that's natural.
I don't even have to have the straighteners on the highest heat at 180 degrees my hair gets straight.
The metal plates slide through the hair nicely, the cord is long enough without getting tangled and the straighteners come nicely packaged in a triangle shaped case. The only thing I didn't like was that when I got it delivered Amazon packaged it in a huge box which was so unnecessary.

Play It Away: A Workaholic's Cure for Anxiety
Play It Away: A Workaholic's Cure for Anxiety
by Charlie Hoehn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for everyone, 12 Mar. 2014
This is a great book for anyone going through anxiety especially young people like me who are facing challenging situations in this economic environment. This book is really easy to read, Charlie uses simple language and the steps he advises are easy to follow. I really enjoyed this book and the next time I go through it I will be putting all the tasks into practice. I have already started going to bed early and downloaded relaxing music on my phone. I'm a big fan of Charlie's work and this book is just another great piece of work from him. I love the fact that this book reinforces 'play' and reminds me to enjoy life and not live just to work.

Strange Clouds
Strange Clouds

5.0 out of 5 stars B.O.B does it again, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Strange Clouds (Audio CD)
Great album. There is something for everyone on here. B.O.B never fails to put a smile on my face with his music. Favourite songs would have to be Play For Keeps, Chandelier and of course Bombs Away.

Jason and Kyra
Jason and Kyra
by Dana Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book so much, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Jason and Kyra (Paperback)
I love this book so much. Jason and Kyra are such easy characters to like and Davidson has really been able to capture the language of the teens in a relatable way. The story is soo good that you will be flipping page after page. Its a very sweet story. I read this book years ago when I took it out from the library and bought it so I could re-read and reminiscence. It's definitely one of my favourites.