Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Thrush Relief Capsule [1]
Thrush Relief Capsule [1]
Offered by iCare Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye thrush!, 18 Feb. 2016
Works - and at a fraction of the cost of the well known branded tabs!.

LG Magic Remote Control for Smart TV
LG Magic Remote Control for Smart TV
Offered by Nord PC GmbH & Co. KG

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat your heart out Harry Potter, 18 Feb. 2016
Works a treat - and makes you feel like Harry Potter with his magic wand! (don't even think about it - keep it clean!).

AMGGLOBAL® CE FAST MAINS UK 3 PIN CHARGER For Nintendo DS Lite NDSL
AMGGLOBAL® CE FAST MAINS UK 3 PIN CHARGER For Nintendo DS Lite NDSL
Offered by AMG Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for the one the wife lost!, 18 Feb. 2016
Works! - always a bonus when it's as cheap as this!.

Yeast Nutrient Diammonium Phosphate (D.A.P.) 500g Heavy Duty Resealable Pouch with Tamper Proof Seal for Home Brew Beer & Wine
Offered by BiggerJugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nutrient!, 18 Feb. 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Combine this with some dead boiled yeast, and it's the perfect nutrient for my washes. :)

Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD
Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just do it!., 18 Feb. 2016
Chuffed to bits with my new Fire TV. The packaging and build quality of the unit are comparable if not better than Apple. It sets up easily, and I've found everything on the menu system to be intuitive and easily accessible. It just does what it says on the tin. If you asked me for any negatives - I'd honestly be hard pushed to find anything. If Amazon do listen to what customers say - then there are only 2 things I would put on a wish list, first would be for an optical out port, as it's an older surround sound system that I have which doesn't have HDMI pass-through (I'll probably end up buying a box from a 3rd party to split the HDMI signal and give me an optical out), and secondly being able to power the device through a USB cable rather than having a separate power supply. I believe that there are suppliers out there who can provide this - but they only work on the 1st generation model - not the current 4k one - hey ho.....you can't have everything lol. Other than these two wishes - for me at least, it's pretty much perfect, especially given that I managed to get mine with £15 off on a special offer - which also put a smile on her in-doors face (it doesn't happen all that often - but we like it when it does!).

Small Barrels Produce Lousy Whiskey.
Small Barrels Produce Lousy Whiskey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good unbiased writing, 12 April 2015
Small barrels can still produce great spirits - do they make good bourbon - I don't know , but they do make good rum.

The Black Book (Inspector Rebus 5)
The Black Book (Inspector Rebus 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ian Rankin at his best., 8 July 2013
There's not a lot to say really - I'm a Rankin and Rebus fan through and through. It was great being able to have it downloaded to my Android phone in only a few seconds, and saves me having to carry a heavy book with me on my travels. Absolutely fantastic, and not too expensive for an electronic download.

Mortal Causes (Inspector Rebus Book 6)
Mortal Causes (Inspector Rebus Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ian Rankin at his best., 8 July 2013

PC Magazine
PC Magazine

4.0 out of 5 stars E-version PC Magazine., 8 July 2013
This review is from: PC Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Ok it's never going to be the same as having an actual mag in your hand, complete with adverts, etc - but as I was on holiday at the time and only had my Android mobile with me - this ended up being absolutely perfect. Lots of interesting reviews and commentary - well worth the purchase price.

Love Songs
Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Etta James - Love Songs, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (MP3 Download)
I had this album previously on CD, and was hacked off because the disk became damaged due to my own stupidity. When I saw this album available for download in MP3 format - I jumped at it. I've now got it on my media server at home and my mobile, and can enjoy it anywhere. There are just so many old fashioned smoochy love songs on this album - 'A Sunday Kind of Love' - what can I say - I absolutely love it.

Page: 1 | 2