Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "S Buchan" (Gorleston UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Tick
The Tick
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Aug. 2016
This review is from: The Tick (Amazon Video)
Excellent pilot,hope we get a season of two out of it

Novastyl 7154043, 33 cl, Set of 6 Mugs, Porcelain Colourful Funny Farm Pig
Novastyl 7154043, 33 cl, Set of 6 Mugs, Porcelain Colourful Funny Farm Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Design:-), 6 Aug. 2016
Lovely cups,cute design and very well made

Val Doonican - Thank You For The Music [DVD]
Val Doonican - Thank You For The Music [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Doonican
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars The DVD title says it all., 2 July 2015
Lovely singer ,I enjoyed his songs from my childhood. Will be sadly missed .

TECHAIR 2 BUTTON OPTICAL NOTEBOOK MOUSE USB SILVER/BLACK 800DPI PLUG & PLAY
TECHAIR 2 BUTTON OPTICAL NOTEBOOK MOUSE USB SILVER/BLACK 800DPI PLUG & PLAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact Laptop mouse, 10 May 2012
I purchased this item for The Office laptop where I work.It a nice compact mouse with a smooth rubber scroll wheel

Possitives :

Compact

Quite well made,should last for at least a couple of years.

Ergonomic feel to it ,finger grooves on the side of mouse.

Negatives:

None at the price I paid just under £2

Sony HDRCX505VE Handycam Camcorder With a Built-in 32GB Memory
Sony HDRCX505VE Handycam Camcorder With a Built-in 32GB Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Eccelent fully featured camcorder, 1 April 2011
The HD quality of pictures is brilliant.
Ive done some low light/image stabiliser tests on this camera in a moving car at night at full zoom and the image of the car in front is almost judder free

The still quality is very good for a camcorder.

The slow motion feature is very good,though you need to be outdoors in days light for slow motion to be clear.

In all I made the right choice in camcorder after initial coming unstuck getting a sony low end HD camcorder which I had to return

Color Copy A4 Paper - 120gsm, 4 packs of 500 sheet (Pack of 4)
Color Copy A4 Paper - 120gsm, 4 packs of 500 sheet (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent producuct for the price ,though has gone up in price Now!, 22 Mar. 2011
When I purchased for £9.19 for 2000 sheets for our office at work this was an amazing price and cheaper that Tesco Value paper we used previously .Shame the price has now gone up to over £20

This paper is very thick and prints very good and clear.

Hope if the price comes down i will buy some more for work and myself

Ultimate Relaxation
Ultimate Relaxation

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning Not Suitable for anyone with Mental Health Problems, 9 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD on behalf of someone with mental health problems ,based on the reviews on Amazon and Hilary Jones Reputation.After he 1st Used CD he found it quite upsetting.On looking at CD packaging we found in small writing on the back that it said it was not suitable for people with mental health problems.I think this fact should have been better highlighed on CD packaging and should have been mentioned on Amazon website.So based on these facts I have to give this CD only one star.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2010 5:37 PM BST

Eddingtons Chestnut Roaster with Wooden Handle, Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Would make a good cheese grater if the handle wasn't dodgy, 5 Jun. 2009
Eddingtons Chestnut Roaster with Wooden Handle, Steel

I thought this item may make an unusual Xmas present for mates ,so I got 3 as was on offer at £2each at the time.When i opened the packaging i was shocked .The wooden handles were very loose and would easilly come off.There was knife edge sharp unfinished metal edges all over this item.On the bottom of the roaster the area around the holes was very sharp.My mum said the base would make a good cheese grater.If it grates cheese I hate think what it would have done to a ceramic or halogen hob.Not surprising that due to safety and useage problems I returned all 3 roasters.

I would have given roaster only one star but for Amazons eccelent return policy , i was able to return this item quickly and free for a full refund.

I will use amazon again ,though please be more carefull with the quality control of items you sell.

thanks
Stuart

Life in Cartoon Motion
Life in Cartoon Motion
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A mega star is born, 6 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Life in Cartoon Motion (Audio CD)
This Cd was brilliant ,I played the whole album and there wasn't one bad song on it,they were all brilliant.This guy had a lovely voice and he writes his own songs,A genius.He's been compared to Scissor Sisters,whom i'm a big fan off,ive got all there cd's .I think Mika is better than them.Im looking forwards to what this guy will produces next:-)

stuart

NEW Ecozone Ecoballs 1000 washes, NEW improved formula and performance, NEW softer wash balls
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Eccelent at deep cleaning and smell removal, 28 Oct. 2006
Ive used this product for about a week now and its brilliant.I new pair of jeans had a horrid smell which i was unable to remove with my usuall big brand wash liquid and conditioner.After one wash with Eco balls this smell has now gone.So its paid for its self because I don't have to buy a new pair of Levi'S now:-).

I also find it washed sweaty clothes better,the usuall i test I use for sweat removal is going over the arm pit area of clothes with a steam iron,So far no nasty smells in this area after wahing with Eco balls ,unlike other brands i have used in the past.

I must also say clothes washed in eco balls genarally come up soft,clean and they are easy to iron.I have smelly socks which have come up fresh,this was an eccelent purchase.

Stuart(Gorleston on sea) ,Uk