Profile for Ms. T. E. Grant > Reviews

Content by Ms. T. E. Grant

Ms. T. E. Grant "Shaggy261178" (Northampton)

Page: 1 | 2
Ignited (Titanium Security Series Book 1)
Ignited (Titanium Security Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 20 Aug. 2014
I downloaded this book as it was free and nit my normal type of read however it was brilliant I loved it. Loved the characters loved the story and I can't wait to download the others. I especially liked it because it is one book. However can't wait to read the others to see how other characters progress :-)

RAW
RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended to me. At first I wasn't sure but as I kept reading I was hooked. Good twists all the way through. I would just love for there to be another one.

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant recommended read, 14 Jun. 2014
Somebody recommended this book series to me and i haven't been able to put it down reading at every opportunity. I love the characters and the story kept me hooked. Excellent read and a bargain 2.44 for all 3 books.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 May 2014
Love it love it love amazing book amazing story can't wait to get stuck in to the next one. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Deal with a Demon
Deal with a Demon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Deal with a Demon (Kindle Edition)
I love this boom from the moment it started it had me hooked and it just got better and better. One of the few books I have paid for and it was worth it.

Dusk: The Midnight Series - Book One (Rise of the Dark Angel 1)
Dusk: The Midnight Series - Book One (Rise of the Dark Angel 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 30 Oct. 2013
I downloaded this book because it was free. It took me a few chapters to get into but once I got into it I loved it and can't wait to download the next one to see what happens.

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 22 Sept. 2013
Excellent book really enjoyed it. I downloaded is because it was free but have read it in a very short period of time because I kept wanting more. Cannot wait to read the second instalment. I love the characters and can't wait to see what happens next!!!

Renegade (The Captive Series Book 2)
Renegade (The Captive Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 3 Sept. 2013
I read Captured the first book as it was free. I read it and loved it I was then hooked. When I finished it I instantly downloaded this book and again it's brilliant love where the series is going, very addictive storyline makes you want more. I am going to download the next book now. Can't wait to see how the story and characters grow.

Captured (The Captive Series Book 1)
Captured (The Captive Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 1 Sept. 2013
I could not put this book down. I downloaded it because it was free however I was hooked because it is different to most other books of the same genre. I cannot wait to get the next one I'm downloading it now!!!!

Buried (The 'Serenity' Series Book 2)
Buried (The 'Serenity' Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as good as book one, 4 April 2013
Excellent read kept you hooked like the first one and I cannot wait to now read the next one, book 3.

Page: 1 | 2