Profile for SD > Reviews

Content by SD

SD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
New Mens/Gents Black Touch Fasten Casual Shoes Hardwearing & Practical - Black - UK SIZE 10
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars they are comfortable straight out of the box, 19 April 2016
I spend a lot of my working day on my feet and tend to go through shoes quite quickly...about 3 months would be average lifespan I would guess. Often you have to wear shoes in and the first couple of days can be quite uncomfortable. Not so with these...they are comfortable straight out of the box. They tend to last me just a couple of months on my exceptionally heavy feet, but are just £18. But do the maths...I will spend around £120 a year on these, however on slightly longer lasting shoes at say £50 a pop, that works out at £200 a year. Very comfortable, very good value, I now buy only these. Very fast delivery too. Recommended.

De Ruijter Smashes Anise - 230g
De Ruijter Smashes Anise - 230g
Offered by NOGBAD In Brighton area so you are welcome to pick up today

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Jan. 2015
Brings back memories of my childhood when I spent a year in Holland. You just sprinkle this stuff on bread. Sweet aniseed taste just as I remember it. Not cheap but well worth it. Love it.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 1071.71

5.0 out of 5 stars good value attractive watch, 9 Jan. 2015
Looks great just like photo. Quite large but not too weighty. Nice leather strap however I agree with other reviewer that it is not for a larger wrist. Fortunately I have a relatively slim wrist so I'm happy with purchase. I paid £24.99 for this item which is very good value.

Nivea For Men Energy 2 in 1 Shower Gel 250ml
Nivea For Men Energy 2 in 1 Shower Gel 250ml
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shower gel., 8 Aug. 2014
Have used Lynx shower gel for years, but was getting a little bored with it. I therefore tried a few different shower gels and this one emerged as the winner. Decent sized at 250ml, don't need to use too much....lasts about 2 months or so....and has a pleasant understated aroma. Price varies, but usually under £2, which is a decent enough price.

Arko Men COOL After shave balm 150 ml
Arko Men COOL After shave balm 150 ml
Offered by Sanssouci

5.0 out of 5 stars After shave balm., 8 Aug. 2014
Good product. Nice sized for the price at 150ml. Soothes immediately after a shave. I leave it on for a few minutes, then wash it off and apply Arko's shave cream to further soothe and moisturise. Whether that's the intended use, I have no idea, but it works for me. Recommended.

Womdee (TM) 1†Pair Modern Stripe Cufflinks For Shirt with Womdee Accessory Necklace Silbern+Schwarz Modern Streifen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cufflinks., 8 Aug. 2014
Nice design and functional. Slightly heavier than expected. Look far more expensive than they actually are. Feel sturdy too. Absolute bargain. Took a week or so to arrive.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo 400ml
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo 400ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 8 Aug. 2014
Bargain. 400ml is very large amount for the price. Lovely smell. Creamy and very slighly oily (in a good way). My hair feels different and better with this stuff than with the shower gel I usually use. I don't have difficult hair by any means but this Coconut Oil shampoo seems to suit.

BRUT APA 200 ml
BRUT APA 200 ml
Offered by IamFamous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great body spray., 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: BRUT APA 200 ml (Personal Care)
I really like this body spray. In my opinion smells nicer than main competitors of the likes of Lynx and Sure. And is highly effective. Price and availability varies however. Recommended.

4711 Body Spray - 100 ml
4711 Body Spray - 100 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Eau de Cologne body spray., 8 Aug. 2014
Very nice eau de cologne body spray. Lovely smell. Bit pricey for 100ml, so use it for special occasions rather than daily usage. Quality costs I guess! The nozzle doesn't dispense as much spray as other brands which chuck it out in a cloud, which is a nice touch.

ESS Men's Stainless Steel Smooth Back Skeleton Dial Mechanical Pocket Watch with Chain WP105

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice mechanical pocket watch., 8 Aug. 2014
I very much like this watch. It's large-ish, but quite light and looks more expensive than it is. It has a sweeping second hand and has quite a quiet tick. It needs winding daily of course and keeps good time. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5