Profile for Mi.nn > Reviews

Content by Mi.nn

Mi.nn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Oypla Soft White Toilet Rolls 320 sheet White 2ply (Case 36)
Oypla Soft White Toilet Rolls 320 sheet White 2ply (Case 36)
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase for our charity pavilion, 17 Mar. 2016
Brilliant purchase for our charity pavilion, need them to be value for money which these are. Are they a bit thin? Yes, but if that stops folks pinching them to take home with them then great. Will be purchasing again and again

6 Pack Extra Strength Vac Fresheners For Pet Lovers
6 Pack Extra Strength Vac Fresheners For Pet Lovers
Offered by Trentvale Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for floors that have dogs on them, 17 Mar. 2016
The 'Ronseal' of vacuum fresheners - does what it says on the packet and leaves a lovely clean fragrance behind. Great for floors that have dogs on them. Good price buying them in a 6 pack from here.

SBC Aloe Vera Gel with Pump 125 ml
SBC Aloe Vera Gel with Pump 125 ml
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for after hair removal by epilator, 17 Mar. 2016
Brilliant for after hair removal by epilator, I used this gel which instantly cooled and calmed my skin, isn't sticky, doesn't sting, pump issues a decent amount of gel, I think it'll last me a while. Doesn't result in clogged pores, very happy for the price and would recommend for hair removal. Will take on holiday with me and keep in the fridge for after sunbathing.

Pukka - Three Tulsi Tea - 36g (Case of 4)
Pukka - Three Tulsi Tea - 36g (Case of 4)
Offered by Healthy Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in a magazine that Tulsi is good for you, 17 Mar. 2016
Read in a magazine that Tulsi is good for you, reduces stress and is used widely in Hindu faith. Delighted to discover Pukka did this tea, I like Pukka as a brand and for the fact that they are caffeine free and organic. This tea has quite a high basil fragrance to it when you brew it, the taste is smooth and I find it a lovely tea to drink anytime of the day. Once you get used to the fragrance you'll be fine

Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml
Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 17 Mar. 2016
I had a sample from a magazine and loved it. Its quite a sweet scent and the other half's not so keen on it but I like that once you've sprayed it you can smell it and the scent stays on all day. I bought this for just under £40 which I thought was good value for money, and as other reviewers have said, one quirt lasts all day so the amount should last. Will come back for more when I need it. Prompt delivery, if a little overkill on the packaging for such a small internal package but it arrived safe and sound.

Eyekepper Spring Hinge Plastic Reading Glasses (5 Pack Mix) Includes Sunglass Readers Women +1.0
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and just what I was looking for, 1 Feb. 2016
My optician suggested buying a cheap pair of glasses at 1.0 to help my sight when I wear contacts, these glasses are ideal for that, they're decent colours, comfy, very reasonable in price and five pairs means plenty to leave in different places. No cases (for those asking) but I ordered a couple off here for £1.97 each, so even then glasses and a case came in at under a fiver, cheap and cheerful and just what I was looking for

Gardman 30 cm Diameter Topiary Ball Leaf Effect
Gardman 30 cm Diameter Topiary Ball Leaf Effect
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Topiary Savings!, 7 Nov. 2014
I read most if not all the reviews on these and kept them in my 'wish list' until last week when, like so many of the other reviewers, I got fed up chucking away another plant from by my front door that hadn't survived. I ordered two, they arrived quickly and they look really realistic. I am very happy with them, I'm off this weekend to buy two new planters to put them in. I prefer them in planter rather than hanging, but they come with three chains on a hook which is extremely easy to remove. I'm very happy, for anyone with the same dead-plant-by-the-front-door issues as me, don't hesitate, order these and make your life easy!

Bosmere M670 2-Seat Modula Sofa Cover
Bosmere M670 2-Seat Modula Sofa Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Not its original intention but still works A-OK!, 7 July 2014
Actually bought this for a garden-centre-purchased wooden double seat with table in the middle as they didn't sell covers for it! This cover isn't the exact same size as my seat but it still fits well enough to cover it, there are holes at the bottom four corners for the supplied drawstring, something I wanted, and the material is very durable. I'm very happy with it, it feels good quality and will do the job I need it to do, so not disappointed at all.

Haribo Giant Strawbs 500g
Haribo Giant Strawbs 500g
Offered by Super5 Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sweet!, 2 May 2014
Fantastic product, super delivery, great company to use, bought these for a youth club tuck shop, gone in 45 mins the first night they were put out! Would recommend the seller, great to deal with, just how it should be!

Curing & Smoking: River Cottage Handbook No.13
Curing & Smoking: River Cottage Handbook No.13
by Steven Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokin' baby!, 4 April 2014
I love the River Cottage handbooks, have the Preserves one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Preserves-River-Cottage-Handbook-No-2/dp/0747595321/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396611982&sr=1-8&keywords=river+cottage) and this one is just as good. Well photographed, great info, tells where to go right and wrong, worth every penny. Just need a smoker now and a large slab of meat to cure!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3