Profile for fussycatdoll > Reviews

Content by fussycatdoll

fussycatdoll

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
LIMITED OFFER - Homescapes - WASHABLE - Music Pillow Top Quality Super Microfibre Bounce Back - (also avaliable Medium / Firm rating please use drop down menu to change firmness rating) (Medium / Firm)
Offered by HOMESCAPES

4.0 out of 5 stars good pillow, 14 May 2014
I read many reviews that this pillow is very soft...Ehmm, not sure if they added some more filling after so many complaints, but I have a totally opposite experience. It is very firm and I have to say I couldn't sleep on it for long. It needs some getting used to it. Re music, it does work and it's very cool to listen to the music without headphones, although, you would have to be deaf not to hear it when sleeping next to the person listening.;o) But all in all, quite ok

aerolatte Milk Frother with Storage Tube, Union Jack
aerolatte Milk Frother with Storage Tube, Union Jack
Offered by Cooks Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 14 May 2014
After reading raving reviews about this lil Aerolatte mixer, I decided to go for two as it was needed for my family too. We all love it, my dad is addicted and playing with it like a kid, I use it a lot too and it is really easy and effective to use. Highly recommend it. You can use it with cold milk, and also with coffee, sugar and a lil bit of water before pouring a hot water to top the cup up...Excellent

Yamaha F310P2 Full Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack - Natural
Yamaha F310P2 Full Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack - Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar, 24 Feb. 2014
Love the sound of this guitar. Thanks to the guy-teacher who wrote a raving and long enough review to persuade me to buy it ;o) Excellent and great value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars topper, 24 Feb. 2014
I got it for my parents who have been complaining about back pain for quite a while and didn't want to give up their sofa-bed in the chalet. I ordered this topper according the reviews and did a good thing. They love it, pain disappeared and as they are quite heavy, I think that is the proof, that this product is really worth it. Highly recommend.

Streetwize NSWBR1 Back Support Cushion
Streetwize NSWBR1 Back Support Cushion
Offered by Lion's Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars pain relief, 24 Feb. 2014
I didn't have much faith in this product, but I have to say- it is a great item and helpful pain reliever. We put it on the chair and it does a big difference. Lumbar part is so much supported and ease the pressure of the upper body....it is good especially for my heavy weight parents;o) recommend!

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Yellow/Black, X-Large
Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Yellow/Black, X-Large
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Mitts, 9 Feb. 2014
I ordered these after reading a lot of positive reviews. Not bad but they were slightly bigger than expected. I ordered size XL for the size 8 gloves but size L would do. Otherwise very nice and good price Mitts.

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

2.0 out of 5 stars Tuner, 5 Feb. 2014
After reading so many positive reviews, I decided to buy this awesome tuner...Ehm, well, I should have read the bed ones too. I didn't have the slightest problem to insert battery and close the lid, but the tuning itself was a bit strange. I tuned my accoustic guitar by ear and I just wanted to make sure all strings are perfect, so compared it with my new tuner. What a surprise- apparently all strings were out of tune (according my tuner). After when I tried to play a song...what a disaster...pure cacophony. I couldn't believe how inaccurate this tuner is, one string wasn't in tune, no matter how precisely I tried and each string were flashing green light- unlistenable!!! It is on its way back and I downloaded a very good and simple app on my mobile. Perfect, easy, free and hassle free too...This tuner is just not good

Rink Drink Citrus Lemon / Lime Juicer, Stainless Steel. 2 Piece
Rink Drink Citrus Lemon / Lime Juicer, Stainless Steel. 2 Piece
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 28 Jan. 2014
It is ok, bit too huge and the juice doesn't go through the holes easily, but it's ok. Got two, and they are being used quite often

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jan. 2014
this is a good product and it is always necessary in our household as we move often from office to home and we need to have these everywhere. Happy.

The Sleeper
The Sleeper
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 28 Jan. 2014
I got it for my long travelling in the car, and now we are fighting for it in the living romm. One superb sleeper and now i am ordering more in a different colours as we all love it;o) It is quite soft and very comfy, but doesn't hurt your neck as the other firm pillows do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18