Profile for fussycatdoll > Reviews

Content by fussycatdoll

fussycatdoll

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
FloordirektPRO Office Chair Mat - 120x200cm - Over 10 Sizes Available | 100% Polycarbonate, Hard Floor Protection
Offered by Iconik Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 10 Oct. 2014
Very annoyed! Bought it for the protection of our new wooden flooring in the chalet in the mountains where everything is real wood and brown colour (in Slovakia), got this via courier after long 6 weeks and was expecting nice transparent cover. Now I have blue protector (I bought quite a big size), no peel off film- just a big blue protector which looks horrid for the place it was meant to be! I was upset with my dad that he couldn't peel it off, but it was really impossible!!! Now I can't return it coz it's too far and I wasted money and time- really disappointed, will never buy again, it's totally misleading and shame on the seller!!!!

Buffalo London Women's 13030 COW OILY Biker Boots Black Size: 7
Buffalo London Women's 13030 COW OILY Biker Boots Black Size: 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 21 Sept. 2014
Bought these (not from Amazon), and really liked them at first. But these are not as comfy as I would expect from BL boots. Have had few BL shoes and they lasted years and were soooo comfortable, but I just can't get used to these;( These are the first flat boots from BL though, so could that be a reason??? Can't wear them for too long as my feet hurt after a while. Not impressed.

Brother Max Bunny Carry and Hang Nightlight
Brother Max Bunny Carry and Hang Nightlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny, 11 Sept. 2014
Lovely light and dsign, for now I keep it in my room as it helps me fall asleep ;o) And when my baby is born- think I buy another one;o) Wish it was a bit cheaper, otherwise I can not fault

New - DeskCycle premium quality low profile design mini exercise bike for an invigorating work-workout, turn your office chair into a fitness work station. Smooth, whisper quiet magnetic resistance ideal for office, home or commercial use. Get fit whilst improving your health and productivity, easily fits under a desk or table.
Offered by L.A. Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars She was asking for it so I made it happen and she was happy to see it under her desk, 11 Sept. 2014
Bougth for my mum as her feet are constantly swollen due her long hours behind the desk. She was asking for it so I made it happen and she was happy to see it under her desk. She must buy a different chair though as the one she has (with wheels) is moving backwards as she pedals, but product itself is excellent! Sturdy, quiet, easy to use. Recommend

PLEMO Ultra Slim Rubberized Hard Snap-On Case Shell Cover for 13'' MacBook Pro (Model A1278) Laptop Computer, Union Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Case, 27 Aug. 2014
Love it love it love it! I ordered this case after reading few raving reviews and do not regret it! Quality, design, easy fit- just perfect- had many positive comments on this case already!

Master Class Acero Stainless Carbon Steel Single-Blade Mezzaluna / Hachoir, 18 cm (7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Fantastic practical little chopper. It takes no time to chop anything really, nuts, herbs, seeds....perfect and sharp.

Schwarzkopf Blondme Nourishing Luminosity Conditioner - Cool Blonde - 200ml/6.76oz

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 14 May 2014
I just love this brand, it leaves your hair nice, smooth, blond, no yellow brassy shades, and for me being brunette it is really important not to have these yellow shades on the hair...Great stuff

Catherine Lansfield Woodland King Quiltset
Catherine Lansfield Woodland King Quiltset

3.0 out of 5 stars duvet set, 14 May 2014
Nice pattern, but after a few washing it looks like it has been washed quite a few times....a bit disappointed to be honest. I bought other duvet sets for a tad more and I think it is worth to pay more if you wanna have a good feeling and nice colours for longer...

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Charger ?External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets ()

3.0 out of 5 stars anker, 14 May 2014
I am not sure if I am using it correctly, read the manual, but when its charging, it seems like I have to press the button on the Anker all the time, to hear the beep and seeing my mobile charging...Not sure what to think about it.

Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded
Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 14 May 2014
Nice, light, easy to use and carry, simple case. It does what it says. Recommend it. Obvioulsy it doesn't protect the guitar as much as the hard case

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18