7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Genius Comedy, 28 Nov. 2007
I had never heard of this film, but I first watched it a couple of years ago and it blew me away. This is now firmly establised as one of my favourite films of all time. Whilst I know that many people will not understand the film, I now actually judge people on whether they like this film or not. I have changed my views on my own friends through watching this superb film. People who do not like this film are simpleton's in my view, and example of this is my friend Wikey. He does not like this film, and therefore I like him less as I know his brain does not have enough capacity to understand the subtle humour this film provides.
It is best to watch this film when you are slightly tipsy, and it always gets me howling with laughter. The funniest moments are:
- when Keith and Candice Marie make Ray sing with them - 'Well done Ray'!
- when keith confronts Finger about the noise coming from his tent at night
- when Keith snaps his book shut and shouts 'why don't we ask Ray'!
- when Keith does his stretches
- When keith goes mad
- and finally when the end credits go and Keith is making his way into the woods with a shovel and toilet roll.