Profile for Lazaroo > Reviews

Content by Lazaroo

Lazaroo

Page: 1 | 2
Quinny Parasol (Rocking Black)
Quinny Parasol (Rocking Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 21 Oct. 2015
Don't bother. It's really flimsy, difficult to adjust and then when you try to angle it the clip pings off the pram. Waste of money.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens 5 Pack Cotton Full Brief Size 22-24 Black
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens 5 Pack Cotton Full Brief Size 22-24 Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pregnancy, 1 Sept. 2015
Brilliant as I bought when heavily pregnant and had a c section and these don't rub on the scar

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have a new hobby :), 5 May 2015
Absolutely love this book! Gorgeous illustrations and lovely paper quality. I've only done half of a double page spread in the 2 days I've had it, and I know this will keep me occupied for a long time yet :)

Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
by Millie Marotta

4.0 out of 5 stars White paper is back!, 4 May 2015
Got this today for the bargain price of £3.99. Looks good so far, but I haven't started it yet. At first glance I do prefer the Enchanted Forest one but this does look pretty good. After reading a few reviews with people saying the paper is yellow, I was a bit worried that the quality wouldn't be great. However, my book has the lovely white paper in rather than the cheaper looking yellows stuff. Hopefully that means they listened and brought it back.

Maternity Belly Band - Extra Long - Sizes 8 to 30 - British Made - By Harry Duley (Pre Pregnancy Size (UK) 18, Black)
Offered by Harry Duley

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold your trousers up at all 😖, 4 Mar. 2015
Fits as expected but didn't keep my jeans up at all, and ended up having to pull my trousers up all day. I would skip this and just get some over bump maternity jeans tbh. However product is good quality material.

Buddy Live
Buddy Live
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Buddy Live (Audio CD)
Being a massive fan of Buddy the musical, it's great to have a reminder of all of the songs on CD. Have played it time and time again, and will order it for family for Christmas.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 18 Sept. 2013
Great quality and design. Very Cath Kidston. Fits the tablet perfectly and protects it well. There are other designs too for the men :) only thing is this auto on/off feature. Where is it? I shut my case with the tablet on, and the tablet stays on. Bit misleading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 10:39 AM BST

A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector
A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas album ever!, 30 Oct. 2012
I'm in my twenties and grew up listening to this. I loved it as a child and still do today. It's a staple Christmas classic now that gets played for hours every year. Anyone who is a fan of good "proper" music should own this.

The ECG: What Does it Tell?
The ECG: What Does it Tell?
by J. Gardiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent starting point, 2 Jun. 2011
I am a student paramedic and this book was recommended by a lecturer for its simplistic appraoch to understanding ECG's. A couple of bits and pieces are slightly dated, but overall it is an excellent starting point to understanding the complex world of ECG's. If you're looking for a hugely in depth book, then maybe this won't be for you, but it explains all you need to know :D

Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness: With access to Ross & Wilson website for electronic ancillaries and eBook, 11e
by Anne Waugh BSc(Hons) MSc CertEd SRN RNT FHEA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for student nurses and paramedics, 31 Dec. 2010
This book was on my reading list for my paramedic degree, and came highly recommended by our lecturers. I can see why - it is clear and concise, with good diagrams to back the text up. A lot of paramedics I have spoken to still use this to keep up their knowledge. A definite must buy.

Page: 1 | 2