Profile for Ms. J. Mcmanus > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Mcmanus

Ms. J. Mcmanus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NYK1 SMOOTHIE Natural Curved Wood Foot File Eliminates Dry Scratchy Hardened Dead Skin Instantly. Pedi-File Foot Tool For A Revitalised Perfectly Soft Velvety Smooth Professional Pedicure Finish Great Gift or Add on Item
Offered by NYK1 Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat for your feet, 14 Nov. 2016
Best foot file I have ever used as I'm on my feet all day / night which leads to hard skin and sore feet I'd recommend this

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value blinds, 4 May 2016
Blind is great, goes up easily , the cord along the top can sag a little but i put a weight on the end of the cord to stop it. Its a pretty good quality blind more reasonable then most , block out the daylight well enough , will order more great value for me.

Chat Noir - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Chat Noir - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by Poster Foundry

5.0 out of 5 stars Chat Noir, C'est Magnifique, 4 May 2016
I love this poster, the colours are really vivid , its a lot bigger than i expected for some reason. It is very good quality.
I did have a bit of a wait which wasn't an issue, it was worth it. Great quality poster which is packaged very well.

AbyStyle abymug116 Sky Black Butler Porcelain Colourful Cup 320 ml
AbyStyle abymug116 Sky Black Butler Porcelain Colourful Cup 320 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Butler mug, 22 Jan. 2016
I bought for my daughter as she loved the T.V series, Think was was her favourite present. It is really well made and strong , Picture on it is really nice. Cool present for teens who are into anime etc

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dresser/desk, 2 April 2015
This is a gorgeous dresser/desk for my daughters room. It isn't too big or too high.
Very well made and easy to put together in about 10 minutes*. Very sturdy.
Arrived 4 days after placing order and came very well packaged. All the screws and allan key were in a plastic bag inside one of the little drawers, so check those first before panicking they're not there like I did.
It's really nice for a girls room (not too girly, like my daughter) or even living room,hall. I'd recommend this if your maybe on a budget too. Also if through time it does get scratched or marked you would be able to give a sand down and repaint.

*I will say I have quite small hands and placing the screws maybe a little more fiddly for someone with bigger hands

Durkee Marshmallow Fluff 212g
Durkee Marshmallow Fluff 212g
Offered by POLHILL FARM SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy, 19 Mar. 2015
I got this for my daughter to try as she loves marshmallows, we had it on toast with nutella but that was the only time i got to eat it. Its all gone now it is yummy.

4406 Grey Slat Anti Slip Vinyl Flooring Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Office Lino Modern Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl flooring, 19 Mar. 2015
I ordered 2m x 3m which was about £33. Excellent communication from seller from when vinyl left depot to when it would be delivered AM on Friday to my door. Flooring has been laid and looks really nice went down well,cuts easy. Our bathroom isnt the biggest but doesnt look dark and is very comfortable under bare feet.

Julian Bowen Taku Dining Table - White Lacquer
Julian Bowen Taku Dining Table - White Lacquer
Offered by The Modern Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Taku white dining table., 19 Mar. 2015
I really like this table. Its a nice white colour, all the parts were there to assemble the legs washers,allan key etc . Well packaged. It's very strong, and ideal if you don't have a big kitchen. Our floor space is about 10 ft by 7 ft and we still have room to move. It looks quite expensive and if you have kids cleans up nicely :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2017 2:26 AM BST

Kate Moss Lilabelle Truly Adorable Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Kate Moss Lilabelle Truly Adorable Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars very adorable, 7 Mar. 2015
Like this perfume, I got this for my daughters Christmas, she's 12. It doesn't smell too grown up or overpowering for a young girl. Quite flowery and more a daytime scent (if that makes sense)

10ml Rosemary Pure Essential Oil
10ml Rosemary Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosemary Oil, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: 10ml Rosemary Pure Essential Oil
Amazing smell arrived super quick I love this product good value too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3