Profile for Vernal Scott > Reviews

Content by Vernal Scott

Vernal Scott (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Red Apples
Red Apples

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superior Talent, 6 July 2015
This review is from: Red Apples (MP3 Download)
A Triumph of a Album is the simple way to describe what is an excellent work from Ms McCloud. I have been a devoted fan since the 80s and I she will finally get the success she so richly deserves. Buy it without hesitation.

K&F Concept 10 Inch Black Portable Fashion Matte Polyester with Soft Velvet Inner Tablet Case for Ipad Air and Other 10 Inch Tablet
Offered by dcmall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Case!, 27 Jun. 2015
My 10 inch Windows tablet is very precious to me and it cost a pretty penny too! This case (in black) is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It not only offers comprehensive protection, but it also looks fantastic too. The interior is surprisingly sumptuous and has got to be touched to believed; it would be impossible for my tablet to be more secure and comfortable. I am particularly impressed with the various external compartments, secured by magnets and zips, which are ideal to store my various accessories. I am quite confident that my tablet would survive a significant drop in this case.

Yes, this is the one to get. Highly recommended!

HAMSWAN HUHD High Quality Gaming Headset Stereo Bass Headphone Earphone for PS3 XBOX 360 XBOX One PS4 Wii PC MAC
Offered by HAMSWAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Headset Brought New Life to Old PS3!, 21 Jun. 2015
Given its bargain price I had fairly low expectations of this headset, but I was wrong. It has truly given the audio on my old PS3 an enormous boost of new life. You really have to hear it to believe it. As well as offering sensational sound (mids, treble and BASS!!!), the headset also looks slick and expensive. The are fantastically comfortable - and mic is detachable too, which adds to its appeal.

At the end of the day, headsets are all about sound. This set offers everything I wanted - at a great price too! Highly recommended.

VOYO Sleek Mini PC (Desktop PC) Windows 8.1 - 4K Media Player - Intel Z3735F 1.33GHz CPU - 2G RAM - 64G ROM - WIFI (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Voyo Good Purchase!, 21 Jun. 2015
I have one of these attached to the TV in my bedroom and it does everything any PC does, but from the luxury of my bed. The speed, sound, and picture quality is just as pleasing as my desktop and I find it a great addition to my little world of gadgets. I should add that you must set the correct region, date and time, and download any Windows updates before you try to use it. Until I did the same I thought I had bought a faulty unit. Everything works super fine now. It is great to spilt the screen and have multiple tabs open all at once, enabling enjoyment of You Tube, Facebook etc. A very worthwhile purchase, but you can of course save yourself money if you already own a Windows tablet with an HDMI out connection; attach that to your TV with a Bluetooth remote and it will do exactly the same thing. Oh yes, I saved nearly 50 pounds buying this PC elsewhere on the web..

Nightclubbing
Nightclubbing

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull Up To Grace!, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Nightclubbing (Audio CD)
This is undoubtedly Grace's most commercially successful album - I love it. However, despite its new 'Delux' iteration, it really is for completists only. Pull up to the much more compelling Compass Sessions double CD instead, together with Hurricane Dub.

(Updated 2015. With Backlit)Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Mobile Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse , Backlit LED, Rechargable Li-ion Battery And comfortable Silicone back Cover for for PC,Laptop,Raspberry PI 2, MacOS,Linux, HTPC, IPTV, google Android Smart TV Box ,XBMC,Windows 2000 XP Vista 7 8 10,UK Layout (Black)
Offered by Uxpressbuying

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Convenient Gadget!, 10 Jun. 2015
A first class product that meets all of my expectations and more. I can't imagine going to back to life without it. Highly, highly, highly recommended. The back light is especially useful. Happy!!!

Mobilizers: High Speed 7 Ports USB 2.0 HUB With 7 Power Switches And Led Lights For Laptop / Notebook / PC / Computer / Tablets - BLACK
Offered by HK-HAOBO-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Product and Seller!, 10 Jun. 2015
A totally fabulous product. It works like a dream with my Windows 8.1 PC and was delivered in no time at all. I'm a fussy buyer, but I would highly recommend both this outstanding quality product and its excellent seller.

Latte Glasses - Set of 2 Coffee Cups with Glass Handles - Ideal for Macchiato, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Coffee, Mocha, Cappuccino - Fits Dolce Gusto, Tassimo, Nespresso - High Quality, Luxurious, Gift Box, 250 ml (8.8oz) - Bring the Modern Coffee Shop to your own Kitchen 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Pot & Kettle Black (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Complement for this Coffee Lover!, 10 Jun. 2015
I love coffee in all its iterations and these glasses perfectly complement my cravings. They came beautifully packaged and I could immediately tell that they would be a pleasure to use. They are excellent quality for the money, and stand out amongst my other now quite boring coffee cups. They are comfortable to hold for long periods, and drinking from them is a real pleasure. I would highly recommend these to other coffee and hot chocolate lovers, especially at this great price. A definite good buy!

Sounpeats A1 Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones with Built-in Mic and 12 Hour Battery (black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expect To Be Impressed!, 29 May 2015
Remarkable sound at an astounding price! I love my music and cannot tolerate anything less than the best when it comes to headphones, hence my surprise at these. The bass is perfectly pitched rather than overbearing, and the mids and treble complement it to make a sound I would heartily recommend. They look and feel great too. The buttons are placed just where I need them to control my music or take calls. Yes, this is the one to get for quality music fans on a tight budget. Expect to be impressed.

Hits, Singles & More
Hits, Singles & More

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hottest Summer on Record!, 25 May 2015
This review is from: Hits, Singles & More (Audio CD)
Donna's dance floor delights, especially her iconic classics between I Feel Love and Bad Girls, were gifts to our hearts as well as our feet. This welcome newbie of post-disco era but still exceedingly danceable recordings, is a synopsis of her posthumously released and quite stunning box set of sublimely remastered and expanded individual albums. It's refreshingly different from the zillion of her other 'best of/hits' collections, especially if you don't already own the aforementioned box set, but also because it untypically includes beautifully performed ballads. That said, like the box set, the latter-career bigger and smaller hits are here, but you will have to look to her other collections for She Works Hard For the Money, Unconditional Love, and the gorgeous non-album UK hit, Melody of Love. The included remixes and extended tracks add to the appeal of this collection; the extended Dinner with Gershwin is a particular joy, but sadly, Love's About to Change My Heart isn't the better remixed version. However, they mostly got it right with the other cuts; although I do get a little frustrated when instead of giving us additional songs, we get two iterations of the same song, e.g. edited and extended versions. Anyway, let's hope for some previously unreleased material in due course, but for now, Summer has definitely arrived in more ways than one, and proves that death is incapable of destroying love; this Summer of love will last forever. Hey, if you're looking for one collection that captures the best of Donna's entire catalogue, then her Gold or the Journey compilations may well tick the right boxes.(Note for non-fiction book lovers: God's Other Children - A London Memoir, also on Amazon, includes a list of Disco's Top 200 recordings. Donna's at the top, somewhere!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13