Profile for Vernal Scott > Reviews

Content by Vernal Scott

Vernal Scott (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Seneo Fast Wireless Charging Pad, Ultra-slim Wireless Charger for Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5, Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X / Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices (Black)
Offered by Xintop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Slick Charger - Without Wires!, 21 July 2016
This slick-looking wireless charger was sent to me for an unbiased review. My Lumia 1520 loves it and charges as effectively, as if it were tethered in the traditional manner! It is attractive and well made with LED indicators to let you know the current charging status. The price is great too! I am happy to recommend it to those who want to do away with the need to physically tether their phones using tired old cables.

Bluetooth Sport Headphones , MonoDeal Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Earbuds Stereo Sport Earphones Headset with Mic for iPhone Samsung and Other Android Smartphones , for Running Gym Jogger Hiking Exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Sound and Look!, 21 July 2016
Wonderfully designed, this headset is above average and surpasses my expectations. I own and have tested many different sets of in-ear Bluetooth headphones in recent years and occasionally come across a set which is superior to the others. This is almost as good as the best set. The design is modern yet subtle and attractive, but most importantly, the sound is very good indeed: fantastic bass, mids, and treble! I should add that the bass is present but not overbearing. Some say that Bluetooth headphones sound worse than wired ones, and they may be right, but nothing beats the untangled convenience of the wireless connection, especially when the manufacturer has, as in this case, done all they can to deliver the best possible wireless sound. You get everything you need in the box, including spare ear buds.The price is right, too. The battery life is about 5 hours or so at mid volume. The Bluetooth connection worked in seconds with both my Lumia 1520 and Galaxy Tab S. A breeze! I was sent this product for a fair and unbiased review and heartily recommend it. Well done to the manufacturer.

Ratchet Pruning Shears - Ideal Garden Hedge & Tree Clippers - Ratcheting Hand Secateurs and Tree Pruners Provide More Cutting Power Than Conventional Anvil Pruning Hand Tools and Garden Scissors
Offered by Equinox International EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cut Above the Rest, 20 July 2016
This very effective pruning shears made quick work of both thin and thick weeds and brambles in my garden. Very effective, indeed! The grip is good and the cutting action precise. They arrived quickly in attractive but simple packaging. I did not hesitate to put them to work and they do an excellent job. They were sent to me for an unbiased review and I heartily recommend them to others. OK weeds, here's Johnny!
Comment Comment | Permalink

XFH Laptop Cooling Pad Gaming Laptop Cooler with 4 Fans 15.6"-17" Laptop Cooler - Four Quiet 125mm Fans at 1,200RPM, Portable and Light Weight(Black)
Offered by XFH

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler for Hot Laptops, 17 July 2016
I own a fantastic yoga-like laptop, but it's got a habit of over heating. This very clever invention offers the solution and is an effective way of keeping your laptop cool. It does look pretty striking, and with its semi-dimmed blue lighting, clearly lends itself to gamer styling. The lighting is on when the fans are on and cannot be switched off independently. It looks good on my desk but is also very comfortable on my lap. The unit is as quiet as a mouse, even with the fans going at full throttle. Sweet! It's powered via the USB ports, which makes perfect sense. I was sent mine in exchange for an unbiased review and I am genuinely impressed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Intsun Portable Mini Handheld USB Misting Fan with Personal Cooling Mist Humidifier Rechargeable Mini Misting Cooling Fan Electric Personal Fans for Home Office and Travel (Purple)
Offered by five-starstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Moist Breeze...Ahhhhh..., 17 July 2016
This wonderful rechargeable fan offers summer breeze and misty water, too! Toy-like build quality aside, it's perfect at its job; keeping me cool. The water-mist feature is particularly creative on the part of the manufacturer. The mist is cold, not warm, which is great on a sultry hot day. The built-in rechargeable battery is charged via USB cable, which is supplied in the box. The box also contains a water jug, which is used to add water to the fan. The battery is said to last a few hours, but I wasn't able to confirm its longevity before doing this review. Sorry. A discrete red light tells you which function of the fan is in operation, including the water-releasing setting. The fan is quite intuitive to use. This is a fantastic and very portable device, which |I was sent for an unbiased review. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to remain cool and moist while at home or out and about this summer. Pssst, can someone please remind Mother Nature that it is supposed to be summer. Thanks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Stage Lighting Lamps, Bluetooth Crystal Magic Ball RGB Disco Party Lights, SD and USB Ports for Music Playing, with Remote Control and BS Standard Plug
Offered by efsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight in Light - and Sound!, 17 July 2016
Wow!!! I love this fantastic light show generator. It's also a bluetooth speaker with an array of connectivity options, such as SD card. As soon as you plug it in your room is immediately transformed into a truly amazing, colour-filled light show. I was astonished that such a small device could be so utterly captivating. There are a mix of red, blue, orange, and green LED lights. The sound speaker seems to influence the light effects, but this is difficult to confirm. You can mount it on a wall or place it wherever you want it. Seeing is believing. I was sent mine in exchange for an unbiased review and I am truly impressed. Okay Mr DJ, cue Gloria Gaynor, Chic, and the Bee Gees LOL.

Umbrella FREETOO Black Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella Auto Open Close Portable Windproof for Men and Women
Offered by Freetoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy and Protected in the Rain (and Wind!), 17 July 2016
I love this classy unisex umbrella by Freetoo, which is well made and effective in the worst of our unpredictable UK weather. The 'pin stripe' effect is very nice indeed. It came well packaged, alluding to the quality product inside. The brolly has a good weight to it, but some may find that an issue. A button on the handle causes the brolly to open faster than a rocket, which took me by surprise at first. It collapses almost as quickly, although this is less dramatic. Few umbrellas are totally wind-proof, and this one is much more reliable than the previous one I owned and I won't be leaving the house without it. My only complaint it that I wish the handle were a little bigger, but this is not a deal breaker.

This is a fantastic, sturdy and well-made umbrella, which I was sent for an unbiased review. I am genuinely impressed and heartily recommend it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SEGURO® BT-4 Bluetooth 4.1 2 in 1 Transmitter/Receiver Wireless 3.5mm Portable Adapter Bluetooth Transmitter for TV iPod MP3 CD Player or e-Reader Bluetooth Receiver for Car or Home Stereo (aptX Low Latency, 2 Devices Simultaneously, Home Sound System)
Offered by SEGURO

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Equipment Given Bluetooth Connectivity, 17 July 2016
I refuse to part with my old stereo tower unit purchased in the 90s and this delightful and very tiny gadget brings it right up-to-date and into the modern age. This device lets me stream music from my phone or tablet to my old HiFi and even receive the sound from TV to my budget bluetooth enabled headphones. My old Ipod Classic can be brought back into functionality too. Where there is no Bluetooth connectivity, this little gadget is the solution. It is beyond simple to use by setting the switch/button to TX or RX (Transmit or Receive). Note that you must power off first to enable either mode. The unit is charged through the USB port via the supplied cable and takes about two hours. The battery life is good and is as advertised. The sound quality is very good, as far as my fussy ears are concerned. I am happy to recommend this product, which was sent to me for an unbiased review.

I was sent this free by the manufacturer, but the opinions offered are my own after using the product for several weeks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Luxebell® Universal Cellphone Tripod, Mini 360 Rotatable Stand for iPhone, Samsung and Most Smartphone - Come with Phone Clip Holder and Gopro Mount Adapter
Offered by Simple Tek

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture This Mini Tripod!, 17 July 2016
This is exactly what I was looking for to produce video reviews of my purchases. My phone is large but can easily be held in this versatile mini tripod stand solution. It can easily hold smaller phones or cameras, too. Indeed, compact cameras can be attached directly to the tripod, while GoPro cameras can be attached via the GoPro mount provided. My phone is mounted using the universal cell phone holder that expands from 2.04 to 3.5 inches (50-91 mm). Once mounted, the phone can be extensively manipulated to achieve the desired position - landscape or portrait! A one year money back guarantee suggests the confidence that the manufacturer has in this product, which was sent to me for an unbiased review. The views shared here are my own and I am genuinely impressed. Box contents: 1 x Tripod Stand, 1 x Mount Adapter, 1 x Long Screw, 1 x Cellphone Holder .
Comment Comment | Permalink

Timberbrother Ultra Lightweight Portable Outdoor / Camping Titanium Spork (2-Pack)
Offered by mpjbattery

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Attractive but Somewhat Over-priced, 15 July 2016
Very lightweight and portable indeed! This is a very nice utensil set, but they are smaller than expected. Still, they are nice to use and look at, however, I think the price is a little high for what you get. I was sent the set at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20