Profile for D. Clarke > Reviews

Content by D. Clarke

D. Clarke

Rockschool Drums - Grade 8 (2006-2012)
Rockschool Drums - Grade 8 (2006-2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars what i wanted, 2 April 2010
Was what i was expecting. Grade 8 in my opinion is easier thatn i thought it was, and these pieces are easier than the Guildhall Grade 8.

Frances the Mute
Frances the Mute
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer Bedlam in Goliath, 15 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Frances the Mute (Audio CD)
This album has a good couple of tracks on it, however if you know anything about mars volta you'll know they are abstract and a bit 'out there'. Listen to some tracks on youtube or something first before buying this album. Like i say i prefered Bedlam in Goliath because it is more musical.

The Bedlam in Goliath
The Bedlam in Goliath
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 15 Dec. 2009
This review is from: The Bedlam in Goliath (Audio CD)
So i like it, but my girl friend doesnt. As a musician I can appreciate that these musicians are very talented. Some of the songs I'm not so sure about, ( a bit too abstract for me) but the songs which are a bit more to my taste are definitely good sing/air drum along tracks. My friends who have been in my car with me when listening to this havent had quite the same reaction, in that they don't like it. I would recommend listening to a few tracks on youtube or something before commiting, but for it was worth it.

Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 7 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Metamorphosis (Audio CD)
The strongest songs i felt were at the beginning of the album, Lifeline and Hollywood whore being my favourites. Most of the songs however make yu want to jump around and have some really killer guitar riffs. This album is not very similar to Papa Roach's older stuff, but it is still good al the same. I would recommend you buy it, because its worth the risk of you not liking all the songs, but if you like papa roach, you'll like at least half these songs.

Touch
Touch
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Her old albums are better., 18 July 2009
This review is from: Touch (Audio CD)
This is a very good album, Which i say even though i am more into punk music. i bought it for the drums beats because on her older albums they are quite interesting. I also prefered the songs on the older albums too, but this still has a couple of great songs and the others are by no means bad. Worth buying? Yes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2009 8:35 PM GMT