Profile for Jaunty > Reviews

Content by Jaunty

Jaunty (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
7dayshop Aero Freedom Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones Headset with Mic for Handsfree
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and sound decent, 9 May 2017
The noise cancelling isn't as aggressive/good as £280 Bose but it is enough to dull the outside world. Sound great for the money with the noise cancelling/amp on. Analogue volume wheel is great to have. I have had Bose QC20i (rate these the best, but were wired of course - I damaged them in the wash) Bose QC30 and Bose QC35 - both returned as not good enough for the money. Amongst other things bluetooth connectivity just wan't good enough. Give these puppies a try, for £40 with a good case not much to lose. (They are the same as another brand sold for £80 also well reviewed).

Hell on Wheels, Season 5 Part 1
Hell on Wheels, Season 5 Part 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Great show, but a rip off by Amazon Prime holding back half the last series, 9 May 2017
Per title, sharp practice from Amazon really. Per title, sharp practice from Amazon really .Per title, sharp practice from Amazon really.

Microwave Oven Universal Mica Wave Guide Cover Sheet 150mm x 100mm, Cut To Size
Microwave Oven Universal Mica Wave Guide Cover Sheet 150mm x 100mm, Cut To Size
Offered by Electrospares

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't spend more than you need to, 25 Jan. 2017
Thankfully I gave up on a expensive cut to size OEM part and got this, just cut to size with scissors and fit. Easy peasy.

The New World
The New World
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, 1 Jan. 2016
Based on the good reviews I faithfully started watching. I waited for things to happen, for a credible plot to develop. By episode 4 I almost gave up, but keep going as so many people can't be wrong, can they? Yes, they can. I stopped halfway through episode 7; today I thought what the hell, I'll finish it off in case it ends on a high. Nope, it ends with the biggest cop out ever. Oh well, at least I still get next day delivery of my shopping with Amazon Prime.

Sigel GL199 Acylic Pen Tray artverum with adhesive strip, 17 cm, clear
Sigel GL199 Acylic Pen Tray artverum with adhesive strip, 17 cm, clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is but is a niche item and does the job., 7 July 2015
Not many other options so go this. Expensive for what it is but is a niche item and does the job.

Sigel GL120 Magnetic Glass Board / Magnetic Pinboard Artverum, 60 x 40 cm, black
Offered by Board Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, if you can find a deal, 7 July 2015
Got a Warehouse deal and for that money very happy. Went up easy enough and I am rubbish at that sort of thing.

Sigel GL188 Board Eraser, magnetic
Sigel GL188 Board Eraser, magnetic

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic eraser that isn't magnetic enough..., 7 July 2015
EDIT - Do magnets become more magnetic? After a few months of use the eraser seems to be hanging on on its own. Maybe it isn't as slippy as it was. SoI have changed the rating from 1 to 3 stars. Original review below

-----Should have taken notice of another review....I paid for a magnetic Sigel one as I assumed it would stay wherever I put it on my Sigel magnetic board. Nope, it just slides off, unless you're lucky and place it carefully in a certain spot. Fortunately a sticky piece of square mangnetic/metallic paper (came with the magnets I think) saved the day. Have put this in the bottom left corner of the the board, and the eraser now lives there. Easy than sending the eraser back and still looks neat.

Stationery Island Chalk Pens D30 3mm Fine Bullet Nib - Dry Wipe Erase White Chalk Markers Pack of 4
Offered by Stationery Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2015
Seem fine so far no issues

Aukey 3300mAh Mini Lock Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery Pack for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3 2; Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10; HTC One, One 2 (M8); One Plus One; Motorola Droid X G, LG Xperia Z and other USB Charged Devices (Touch-to-Wake LED Indicator Design, Li-polymer Battery Cell Inside, 5V 1A Input & Output) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - but could be great...if output was at bottom instead of side, 24 Jun. 2014
At the current Amazon Prime price of under £10 delivered this is great value. But I wanted a slim charger so I could carry and use with my phone on the go. Having the power out on the side means my short charger cable can not be used if I want the charger to sit snugly behind my iPhone. It seems like an epic fail, for no logic I can fathom, that the ports are on the side.

Even thought the value is great and quality good I think I may return it for a more useable design (but at more cost and arguably not as good value). If you are not bothered about using your phone whilst recharging in a neat hand holdable package this is recommended. I cannot comment on longevity.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2014 7:39 AM BST

Zyliss Champagne Opener, Black
Zyliss Champagne Opener, Black
Offered by Bambz

4.0 out of 5 stars EDIT - works OK if you have trouble doing by hand, 4 Jan. 2014
FIRST POST I thought it was cheap so got it as a stocking filler. Have watched the videos but cannot get this to work at all. To the bin I think, opening by hand is the way to keep doing it (and not exactly hard, is it).

EDIT - Okay watched the video again. Realised I had not swung the hook around before using the opener. Doh. Tried again and worked fine - foil, cage cork and all. SO a good gadget at the price for people who like gadgets that open things.

Page: 1 | 2