Profile for D Ashby > Reviews

D Ashby

Remington F5800 Titanium-X Pivot & Flex Dual Foil Shaver
Remington F5800 Titanium-X Pivot & Flex Dual Foil Shaver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver, 14 Jun. 2014
I purchased this when my previous Remington finally gave up the ghost after many years use. For the money this is a really great shaver and the only reason it does not get 5 stars is that cleaning it is a bit more fiddly than I was previously used to. Still I suppose that is a small price to pay for what is otherwise a really good shaver at an excellent price.

HP C9309A - C9309A Officejet 7500 printer A3+
HP C9309A - C9309A Officejet 7500 printer A3+
Offered by MCO SUPPLIES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, 10 Nov. 2013
For office or home office use this is a terrific printer, though I would not recommend it for general home use unless you have plenty of space as it is bulky. We have two stations using it wirelessly without any problems. Can also be set up with its own email address so that you can print from anywhere if you want to. Fast printing as well.

Sophie's Inheritance
Sophie's Inheritance
by Sasha Fenton

4.0 out of 5 stars Interestingly different, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Sophie's Inheritance (Paperback)
Writing a novel after so many Mind-Body-Spirit books is quite a departure for this prolific author, but one she carries off well. An interesting group of characters and a theme that allows for considerable development in subsequent books. A good read.

The Guardians of the Tall Stones (Sacred Stones Series)
The Guardians of the Tall Stones (Sacred Stones Series)
by Moyra Caldecott

5.0 out of 5 stars Evocative, 3 July 2012
I read the whole series many years ago and still have them. On this occasion I was buying for a birthday gift because I was sure the person I was buying it for would enjoy it as much as I did and still do. There have been other books with a Stonehenge theme, but for me this series is one of the best.