Profile for Harry > Reviews

Content by Harry

Harry

Indy Skateboards Retro Cruiser 70s Style Skateboard - 4 Colours (Vintage 70s Penny Globe Bantam Style) (Bad Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Indy Skateboard!, 15 Sept. 2012
Lets just say £40! amazing for what you get and for such good quality! I dont think the penny has anything on the Indy the are sooo good! the wheels are of a good quality and you get two sets! also the trucks are good maybe not top quality but still good, the board itself is really nice and is really grippy. I also think the sticks are a really nice touch too, so you can make your board yours. One thing that I have done to my board is replace the bearings but the stock ones are really good, but I had some spare abec9's lying around so fitted some of them. Be INDY!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 15 Aug. 2012
This charger is the same as the original charger for my phone and is the repacement to get if you are looking for one :)

Andrew James 8oz Hip Flask with Funnel, Stainless Steel
Andrew James 8oz Hip Flask with Funnel, Stainless Steel
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Aug. 2012
I bought this hip flask for an 18th I went to, to put my rum in. And it was great because it was easy to fill with the funnel and holds loads like 230 ml , yet it fits perfectly in the pocket, so perfect for what I wanted it for without having to carry round an unpocketable bottle :) cant go wrong for the price either!