Profile for Jabba > Reviews

Adventure Time Collage Maxi Poster
Adventure Time Collage Maxi Poster
Offered by MoviePostersDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can you say?, 28 Mar. 2014
What more can you say? It certainly is a poster! Is much brighter in real life compared to the picture shown, which is a good thing!

105cm Cowboy Style Silver Coloured Bullets Studs Black Belt
105cm Cowboy Style Silver Coloured Bullets Studs Black Belt
Offered by Accessoryo

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad!, 28 Mar. 2014
It arrived all in one piece, nothing broken. Only complaints would be perhaps the leather of the belt is a little bit flimsy, but not much a problem. Also threading it through your jeans is a little tricky because all the bullets get in the way, but that's to be expected! Would definitely say it's more for cosmetics than it is for practicality, but it looks great! Would recommend for a friend. But remember! It's primarily cosmetic, not great for roughing around in!

Lowlife Armor Men's Belt Graphite Medium
Lowlife Armor Men's Belt Graphite Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stylish, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lowlife Armor Men's Belt (Apparel)
My main concern with this belt was that it might be quite flimsy and purely aesthetic. However, when it arrived I found the material was strong and the studs firm in place. I've been wearing this belt for several months and not a single stud has fallen out! Would definitely recommend.

Adventure Time Flip Maxi Poster
Adventure Time Flip Maxi Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster!, 29 Jan. 2014
Nothing much to say here! A poster's a poster! Can't really go wrong with a poster, can you? Good purchase.

Mens Antique Short Jacket Blazer GREY (GAK08)
Mens Antique Short Jacket Blazer GREY (GAK08)

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply poor quality, 1 Oct. 2013
My dad got me this jacket for my birthday because I had been rambling on to him about how awesome it looked. Come the day of my birth I got the jacket and it was... just shoddy. The material was super-light, flimsy, stretchy and felt just really cheap to the touch. The buttons are made of cheap-as-chips plastic and a couple of the buttons had actually snapped and fallen off the jacket completely. There were fold lines where the inside layer of the jacket hadn't been attached to the outside layer properly leaving it to roll in and out of the sleeves (if that makes any sense). The pockets aren't pockets, just cheaply sown 'flaps' of fabric with a button crudely stitched on it. Definitely, DEFINITELY not worth the £55, or whatever, that was spent on it. I shall be returning it as soon as possible.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 17 Jan. 2013
Material is sturdy and is super-comfy to wear with only minor fray. The elastic around the waist is a little loose and doesn't have an awful lot of stretch, and one of the holes for the pockets button is too small to let the button pass through, meaning I can't use the left legs pocket. Aside from this, not a bad purchase, just a tiny bit shoddy in quality.

Durex Extra Safe Condoms - 12 Pack
Durex Extra Safe Condoms - 12 Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered at all, 4 Feb. 2012
Terrible. I ordered this product: exactly what I wanted. Instead, I receive in the post a paper bag filled with 12 assorted condoms, specifically not 'extra-safe' durex condoms, of which most where "JLS" branded Durex condoms (I have yet to check whether this is of any significance). Terrible service, I payed more money for the 'extra-safe' brand and I have a bag of mismathced ordinaries: they were not even in a cellophane wrapped boz as the image of this product suggests, they were literally stuffed in an envolope and posted through my door. I am seeking to get my money back for this terrible purchase.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 2:18 PM GMT