Profile for MM > Reviews

Content by MM

MM

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Cafe Lungo 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, 48 coffee pods,Total 48 Capsules, 48 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Milk pods, 28 Jun. 2014
Thankfully NO milk pods came with this order :-)

Time of the Vulture - How to Survive the Crisis and Prosper in the Process
Time of the Vulture - How to Survive the Crisis and Prosper in the Process
by Darryl Robert Schoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful book. Darryl's writing is brilliant. A must read., 28 Feb. 2013
FEB. 26, 2013

I am LOVING the book. I am trying to savour it and read it slowly while pondering the severe and real catastrophe that lies ahead. Darryl's style of writing just flows so well and has painted a picture that seems as true (or more) today than 6 years ago when the first edition was printed. Some of the historical facts are just fascinating to me, stuff I (and many) would likely have never been aware of. The 2012 updates make the book feel even more fresh and relevant. Listening to Mr. Bernanke speak this afternoon and watching the Kitco gold chart go vertical just reaffirmed my commitment to following the strategy I am on now.

Wigwam Hiking/Outdoor Pr o Sock Lt Gray Heather L
Wigwam Hiking/Outdoor Pr o Sock Lt Gray Heather L

5.0 out of 5 stars love these socks, 24 Dec. 2012
These have been bought for a christmas gift. My husband has about 6 pairs of these and will never wear another sock! I have the ladies and totally agree!

Switel BCC50 Long Range Analogue Audio Baby Monitor
Switel BCC50 Long Range Analogue Audio Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Walkie Talkie - no good, 24 Dec. 2012
This works ok as a basic monitor but the reason I purchased this one was because it was advertised as a 'walkie talkie' monitor which I assumed meant it had a talk-back feature. Unless I am seriously missing something (on the instructions and after calling the support line) this is not the case... I have been told you have to buy "2" in order for this feature to work!!!

Esprit Bodywear S1712 Women's Loungewear FJ Grey Size 10
Esprit Bodywear S1712 Women's Loungewear FJ Grey Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 24 Dec. 2012
Most comfortable, cosy loungewear I own. The fleece material and caught bottom leg is perfect. I Love them and considering another pair!