Profile for CC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Korbond Retractable Tape Measure
Korbond Retractable Tape Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable and retractable, good all round, 8 Nov. 2015
Very hand tape measure. Easily portable, and handy retraction for keeping it nice and compact. The only thing I would say is that it's narrower than most.

bobble replacement filters gold | twin pack
bobble replacement filters gold | twin pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 8 Nov. 2015
Does what it says, no complaints!

PhysioWorld Half Toe Socks - Light Blue/Dark Blue - Medium
PhysioWorld Half Toe Socks - Light Blue/Dark Blue - Medium
Offered by Shop@PHYSIOWORLD

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item received, but got a full refund, 8 Nov. 2015
Received two sides of one foot, returned for a full refund.

NNNF® Extendable Selfie Handheld Stick Pole Wire Monopod with Built-in Remote Camera Shooting Shutter No Bluetooth and stick charging required More convenience to use and Adjustable Phone Holder compatible for iPhone ONLY {Latest 2015 Version} (BLUE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done!, 8 Nov. 2015
Great product for the price plus a lifetime warranty! Couple of niggly things:
1. The handle cover moves around a bit so the part covering the button isn't always on top of it and may need slight adjustment.
2. I find the bit that secures the angle comes a bit loose at time, which just means you may have to retighten it.
Overall, can't complain for the price! Does the same job as more expensive ones but for a much cheaper price! Also, because it's not Bluetooth, that means no extra drain on your battery and no syncing required!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, good value for money., 8 Nov. 2015
Great product, does what it says on the tin! Saves a lot of time when you want to slice up vegetables like carrots and courgettes. It's also easy to clean and you can't go wrong with a lifetime guarantee.mgood quality for the price, would recommend to others.

Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Offered by amy's Schätze

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer a reliable product that lasts more than a few months, 11 Dec. 2014
I have now had three of these, and each one lasted shorter than the previous one. It's very frustrating having one side go, which is what happens with these. My first one lasted over a year, however I bought that a few years ago now. This one only lasted 5 months.
I think it's safe to say that the quality for this item is on a downward slope.

I can't recommend this as a reliable product anymore and am rating it with one star as a result. I suggest buying a different one, and if you're looking for something in a similar price range with better reviews and the same features i.e. in-ear, mic, remote control, then you may want to consider this one instead http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00N771OEE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=JOISHL36AKZ1&coliid=I2EYBDYX098NZ5&psc=1

Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Flower
Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, 9 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my sister as a gift - the quality is nice and it's thicker than the one I have for myself (I'm actually going to buy one for my own use).
In a nutshell, nice quality and great for the price!

Dr. Bronners Rose 946 ml Castile Soap
Dr. Bronners Rose 946 ml Castile Soap
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2014
I've been using this product for about 2 years now, and I love it! Definitely a staple in my toiletries.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Updated Review (for an iPhone 4s), 9 Mar. 2014
Unfortunately I didn't have the best experience with this product. I initially bought it because of a few reasons:

1. The length
2. The lifetime warranty!
3. The quantity
4. The colour variety

They were ok for a little while, however they became extremely loose and would fall out from the slightest touch! This was very frustrating as it basically meant I couldn't use my phone while t was charging unless I was ok with the charging falling out.

I contacted the customer service (who are the some of the most helpful I've ever come across), and they quickly sent out a replacement. However, I had the same problem, so I contacted them again and I eventually got another set (as they were switching suppliers). But I was unlucky with this set also, and ended up getting a refund.

These charging cables were used for two different phones, both iPhone 4S, so it's safe to say it wasn't just my phone, however maybe it's an iPhone 4S problem. I'm not sure if others have had the same experience, and I hope not as these would be great if they actually stayed in when charging!

I've given two stars, because of the helpfulness of the customer service team, and because it does charge your phone if you're willing to put up with the frustration of it constantly falling out, or if you leave it isolated and out of anyone's way.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

LED Light Up iPhone Cable; USB Data Sync & Charging Cord for Apple iPhone 3/4/4S, iPad 1/2/3, iPod with Bright Glowing Lighted Head, Flat Tangle Free Design, 1 meter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 13 Sept. 2013
Does what it says on the tin! Works just fine, no problems at all.

1. The light is handy for tryna find things in the dark (including your phone).

2. It fits into the phone more firmly/securely than the actual apple cables which is great as I find the apple ones come out too easily when charging.

Highly recommended and would be awesome if they made these in a longer length!

Page: 1 | 2