Profile for smcil1 > Reviews

12 Pack Mens Location Boxer Shorts Trunks Underwear XXL
12 Pack Mens Location Boxer Shorts Trunks Underwear XXL
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 15 Mar. 2016
After reading other reviews I bought the xxl, as I am normally a L to xl. On opening the package I could see immediately that there were several pairs that were smaller than the others. These pairs were also made of a flimsier material that felt cheap. In total, I was left with 6 pairs which, whilst being of a better quality material, was still on the small side and was certainly not an xl.

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition Including Full Season Pass (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 month wait, was it worth it?, hell yeah!!, 5 Mar. 2015
I am not prone to writing reviews but I cannot believe that people are leaving 1 star reviews because they didn't receive their season pass code. The code is emailed to you prior to receiving the game, it is NOT in the box! I have been waiting on this game for almost 18 months, and boy, this game delivers. Never have I been so immersed in a game and felt such dread as I see the sun going down, only to realise that I'm effing miles away from a safe zone! Being new to the Xbox, I did struggle a little with the control, several times I was standing in front of a zombie jumping up and down instead of smashing it's head in! This is quickly overcome and the free running and jumping element becomes really fluid and enjoyable. Graphically the game looks amazing( to me anyway) and the sound of the zombies moaning and screaming has my tattered nerves on edge, seeing a hazmat suited zombie literally explode never gets old! If you're on the fence about sinking your money into this game, I would say go for it, this is the best game I own and I haven't played anything else since receiving it. Just remember to check you email......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 9:08 PM GMT

Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Offered by AV Lounge

1.0 out of 5 stars non mp4, 11 April 2014
This dvd player states in the instructions and on the box that it plays mp4 files via usb, yet it does NOT! very annoying as this was the reason I purchased it! returned for refund. hope this helps.

The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray]
The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins

3.0 out of 5 stars same old...., 8 Oct. 2011
thank goodness I rented this blueray, the transfer is no different to the dvd I already own. save your pennies and give this blueray a miss.

Hedstrom Wavy Slide
Hedstrom Wavy Slide

4.0 out of 5 stars patience of a saint, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Hedstrom Wavy Slide (Toy)
As per the other reviews, this slide is an absolute nightmare to put together 'easy assembly' as described it is not! It took almost 6 hours and a few tantrums to put together. the instruction booklet and childlike illustrations are absolutely useless and just serves to further frustrate you. the different bolt sizes are not listed in quantity and all come together in the same bag which led to a few mistakes. that said, once complete the slide does look good, just don't make any plans for the day you intend on building, it will take much, much longer.....

The Exorcist [Blu-ray] [1973] [Region Free]
The Exorcist [Blu-ray] [1973] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Linda Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 July 2011
I am by no means a techie but this transfer is top notch, I can see no drops in quality or snowstorms other reviewers mention. quite simply an absulute crisp beautiful picture!

Go Travel Mini Glo Locks  Go 328
Go Travel Mini Glo Locks Go 328

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 12 May 2011
Received padlocks in colour as pictured. Locks are good size for luggage and feel quite robust. Not sure about easy indentification of luggage on a mass produced item.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars caveat emptor, 23 April 2011
Holder grips phone snugly, has retractable sides and two feet at the bottom which slide out for your phone to rest on. Suction cup sticks well to the windscreen. The arm is quite short but the holder does jiggle about somewhat when driving. The in-car charger wire is the curly cord type but is far to short, meaning I can't charge my phone while it is in the holder.

Armour hard shell case is cheap nasty rubbish, case was damaged on arrival which I didn't pick up on at first, damaged corner continued to crumble and then the other top corner also crumbled, resulting in the case no longer clips together. Have emailed seller twice now & to date have received no response.

Amendment;

Seller has now responsed and agreed to send a replacement case, here's hoping.....

Experiment 7 [DVD] [2009]
Experiment 7 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Joe Davison
Offered by 101Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars cringe, 21 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Experiment 7 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
If you like your low-budget movies badly acted, poor effects/make-up, out of focus, tinny sounding & dialouge that would peel the enamel from your teeth, then what are you waiting for?, this is right up your street!

Seriously, not even worth a rent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2010 9:39 AM BST

Carver [2008] [DVD]
Carver [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Carmody
Offered by Slowburn Media Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars car-ver-crash, 13 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Carver [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I have given this 'film' 1 star as this is the lowest possible. I have sat through some questionable films but this has gone and topped them all, I only continued to see just how much worse it could get & I boy oh boy did it get worse!! terrible wooden acting, awful film & sound that looks like it was captured on one of the cast's mobile phone. laughable plot & a big fat baddie that a one legged corpse could outrun. don't waste your time or money, you won't get either back.