Profile for Andy Mead > Reviews

Content by Andy Mead

Andy Mead (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
The Assassin (English Subtitled)
The Assassin (English Subtitled)

1.0 out of 5 stars confused!, 27 Sept. 2016
Found this film very slow and boring and expected it to get better ...... couldn't see the point of the making of this to be honest.

1000W 240V pure sine wave AC power inverter for 24V battery
1000W 240V pure sine wave AC power inverter for 24V battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for boats, 25 July 2016
Bought this to go on my boat .... ideal for charging mobile phones, laptops etc, my boys used a 26" tv and ps4 off this and had no problems. I did change the leads that were supplied with this item from inverter to batteries to 26mm (jump leads) as I felt the supplied leads were too thin..... some advice as some boaters tend to forget ...... always switch inverter off when not in use.

Outlander - Season 2
Outlander - Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 22 May 2016
Absolutely brilliant! is all I can really say .... and to be honest I am not much of a book reader except for fantasy books and I have just purchased the first book and enjoying reading as well as watching it, I have just watched the episode "Faith" and it bought tears and smiles to me, already looking forward to the next episode.

Bomber Boys
Bomber Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Never to be forgotten!, 14 May 2016
This review is from: Bomber Boys (Amazon Video)
Brilliant! bought tears to my eyes at some parts ...... only problem I had, I only got episodes 1 and 4 ....so where are episodes 2 and 3 ?

Mens Desert Army Combat Military Patrol Tan Work Lightweight Suede Leather Boot (UK 9)
Offered by Survival Gear UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 11 Nov. 2015
These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, I usually wear Hi top trainers due to ankle problems from a prior accident..... not anymore, these boots are so good I wear them all the time and I recently purchased another pair.Very good value for the money.

Live Free, Live True
Live Free, Live True

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon!, 21 Dec. 2014
Wow! I thought the first 2 series were good..... but this one has been the best yet, I have just recently signed up to Amazon Prime and the first thing I watched was "Ripper Street" brilliant acting, continuity and make up, thank you Amazon for taking this on. Already looking forward to the next one and please don't take too long ;-)

This Is Thirteen
This Is Thirteen

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow and heavy!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: This Is Thirteen (MP3 Download)
This is a band that didn't realise the petention they had, and should've been bigger! this track is a nice slow heavy track.....loved it the first time I heard it

Dream, After Dream
Dream, After Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream after dream....., 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dream, After Dream (Audio CD)
This was certainly worth the money and the wait for delivery from Japan, a friend introduced me to the opening track "Destiny" and I just had to get this album as I have already started buying Journey's albums, bearing in mind that this is not their usual studio album, it's a soundtrack from a Japanese film which I believe overshadowed the film....well that does happen when you select a band like this! There are 3 tracks with vocals and the rest are instrumentals.....but still worth adding to your collection and I can honestly see this one being a rare item in the very near future.

On top of all that I am a DJ/presenter for a radio show which is rock and metal "Spirit of rock" and I will be playing some of this album on my show.

So if you're a Journey fan and have not got this yet, I would recommend you this one.

Remembrance Day
Remembrance Day

5.0 out of 5 stars This is something!, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Remembrance Day (MP3 Download)
I wish I had listened to this band a long time ago, I do a rock radio show in memory of Tommy Vance and his Friday rock show, and one of my listeners suggested this one, and when I heard it....wow!!!
I have listened to other Demon tracks and will definitely be buying this album and as many of the others.
This is a 9 minute track that starts of with a nice slow tune and then builds up in to a nice rock tune and the lyrics are just brilliant, It will make some of you feel a little emotional when you hear it, (it did with me)
So many people underrate some rock/metal music and after hearing this one you will go for it..

Campingaz AC/DC Transformer
Campingaz AC/DC Transformer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 22 Aug. 2012
I bought this so I could use my 12v cool box when camping, wasn't sure if it would be enough to leave it on day and night when camping, and yes you can, at first it did get warm but once the fridge box got to the coolest the transformer cooled down and I was able to leave it running 24/7 without any problems, remember to keep the transformer upright and enough air around to get the best out of it, well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2