Profile for H Yuksel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Scale Arkham Knight Batmobile Vehicle
Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Scale Arkham Knight Batmobile Vehicle

4.0 out of 5 stars To the Batmobile!, 7 Feb. 2016
A sweet Arkham Knight Batmobile. Has great detail, awesome paint job and looks awesome on display. Fun to play around, but I won't recommend as it is very expensive. The down side to the product is that it feels very cheap, more like £40 rather than £120. However I would recommend if you have the spare cash as it is a fantasitc batmobile

Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition - EU version  (PS4)
Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition - EU version (PS4)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Fallout 4 is amazing!! Pip boy wasn't as I expected., 19 Nov. 2015
So lets start off with the Pip Boy. Firstly when Bethesda first announced this on E3, I was very excited and went straight on Amazon to pre-order. However it wasn't available. So I went ahead and checked Game and they were all sold out. So I was very upset. Then when I heard that Betheseda will no longer produce anymore pip boys my dreams were crushed forever :( However a few days ago I saw that Amazon has the pip boy edition in stock so I was super excited :D and I ordered it straight away for £99. However when it arrived I realised it was the French version. This didn't bother me too much as the game and Pip boy, as well as the poster are all in English! So yay to that. However I must say I was disappointed, due to the quality of the pip boy, the material just feels so cheap, when you consider the fact you paid £99 for it. Its made out of plastic and the foam inside feels very, very cheap. However, other than the quality, the pip boy itself is awesome. It has great detail and paint job. It has all this functions that do nothing lol, but fun to play around with. It is very comfortable and lots of fun to use. It works really well with the companion app and pretty much works with every Samsung from S3 to every Apple from IPhone 4 (not 100% sure so check online for compatibility)

Now Lets talk about the game. I haven't played it much but I can tell it is amazing. The graphics are great, story is good. It is a massive open world game that you can keep exploring. There are a lot of awesome creatures that you fight. Also I like how you can build your own compound and form your own group of survivors. I also love how you can switch from first person to third person using the touch pad (first person ftw!). So I believe overall this game is amazing and I'm sure it will get even better as I proceed throughout the quests. Oh yeah and I love doing quests!! Woo!! :) So I really recommended this bad boy of a game. Oh yeah the steal case and poster is awesome too! Woo!! xD

I hope this review helped. I know its very brief, but hey, its better than nothing :D

Peace Out!!!

Batman 75th Anniversary Action Figure 4 Pack Set 2
Batman 75th Anniversary Action Figure 4 Pack Set 2
Offered by Azuka International

1.0 out of 5 stars Great expectation turned into a nightmare., 8 Oct. 2015
I am a hardcore Batman fan. And I was so excited when I brought this. However I was very dissapointed when I recieved it. The paint job on the figures were absolutely horrific (one of the figures actually have a black line on the leg loool, what a joke). my 3 year old Niece can paint better. The fact that the Manufacturer decided to sell this particular set just shows how low they are.
These figures have like 0 articulation.
The cover of the box was unsealed, however the actual figures were sealed. So I'm guessing someone before me probably ordered this and returned it without opening as they probably realised how awful they are. However I was very unlucky, as I realised after unpacking the figures, hence did not bother with a return, as I'm too lazy to deal with that. However my only redemption from this nightmare was Frank Miller's 'Dark Knight Returns' figure, as that had a decent paint job and the figure looks cool. However the leg joint is very loose, so doesn't even stand properly (however the figures do have a stand, so it does stand with that). Do not waste your money on this garbage!!! Better off losing that £60 xD lool.

Hot Toys 1:6 Scale Avengers Age of Ultron Hawkeye Figure
Hot Toys 1:6 Scale Avengers Age of Ultron Hawkeye Figure
Offered by YUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, could be better doe, 8 Oct. 2015
So this is my first ever Hot Toys, Movie Masterpiece 1/6 scale collectable figure. And I must say it isn't as great as I expected it to be (considering the £199.07 I paid), however it is still a very nice figure. It has amazing likeliness of Jeremy Renner. Great paint job and sculpting. The articulation is very good, great likeliness of Hawkeye's outfit and this figure comes with awesome accessories. Now that I have briefly gave an overview of this figure, I will get into the pros and cons of each part.

Likeliness:
As mentioned above the likeliness of Jeremy Renner is spot on with this figure, looks exactly like the geezer lol.
The clothing on this figure is amazing. Looks exactly like Hawkeye's outfit. Made with decent material. It would of been even better if it was made with the actually material used for Hawkeye's outfit, after all it is a movie masterpiece. I kinda feel that the material used is a little cheap because the zipper on the back of his coat fell off :/ (I don't mind doe, still looks great without it:) ) So I suggest you be really careful with his outfit. The great thing about the outfit is the detail, it has these cool straps and buckles on it etc, just like his actual outfit.

Paint Job/Sculpting:
The paint job on this figure is phenomenal, very carefully done. With his face and hair, as well as the hands. All brilliantly done, makes the figure look realistic. The head sculpt is spot on.

Articulation:
This figure has a lot of articulation. NOTE: I didn't actually try out all the articulations as I didn't wona risk any damage, however here is a decent overview:
On the head, he can look all the way up and down. Has a good belly crunch, arm articulations are great, leg articulations are decent. However this figure has no ankle pivot, which is a let down :/ however this doesn't bother me at all, but... It would of been good to have I guess.

Accessories:
This figure comes with a ton of stuff.
1. Sunglasses
8. Magnetic holstered arrows that stick to his boots which are awesome
9. Spare joints, incase you break em
10. And a stand. (The stand looks cheap doe lol, still good I guess

Overview:
Pros:
1) Great likeliness of JR
2) amazing paint job and sculpting
3) Great detail on his outfit
4) Awesome Articulation
5) Amazing accessories

Cons:
1) The Material of the outfit and stand feels too cheap considering the money you pay
2) Very expensive
3) No Ankle pivot

Overall I love this figure, just very expensive. However it is very detailed and comes with awesome accessories, so I recommend this to every figurine collector who loves Hawkeye! And has the money to spend!

NOTE: here are two links from YouTube. These are reviews from two popular collectors on YouTube. I check out their videos before buying my figures. So I suggest you check them out. But I hope my review helped as well. Peace out!!

Shartimus Prime: [...]

Sean Long:
[...]

Game of Thrones - Robb Stark
Game of Thrones - Robb Stark
Offered by YUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Potential, Awful Figure., 31 July 2015
This review is from: Game of Thrones - Robb Stark (Toy)
What I liked:
The sculpture and the painting of the figure is amazing, very well done. His armour is beautifully done with great detail. The painting is nicely done. The figure is a great resemblance of Rob Stark. I love how you can holster his sword.

What I hated.
The articulation of the figure is horrendous. Probably the worst articulation for an action figure. This is because there isn't much you can do with the figure, posing wise. Also the ball joints are very stif, you can barely move his arms and legs etc. Speaking of ball joints, they are awful quality. As soon as I opened it, his right leg came off (to be fair I was pretty rough with mine, so I recommend you be real careful with your figure while taking it out of the packaging and moving his joints.) Although I can put it back on, with one gentle move, it comes off again. The holster also broke very easily. You can reattach it but it comes off if you move the figure (might super glue it!) Also his hands are very stiff, so I had to stretch it out to put the sword in.

Overall I will recommend this figure if you want it to put on your shelf because it is a very nice figure of Rob Stark so I recommend it to all GoT fans (thats why I purchased it!). However if you like playing around and making awesome poses, I won't recommend it. This figure had lots of potential to be amazing but it failed in so many ways.

Note: you should search on youtube for a video reveiw on what the figure is like, if you feel the need. I hope this review helps! Peace out homies!

Game of Thrones Iron Throne 7 Replica
Game of Thrones Iron Throne 7 Replica

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Replica. Bad Material, 18 May 2015
This is actually a great piece to own if you are a huge Game of Thrones fan. As this small replica has great detail, and looks exactly like the one in the show. However it is made out of bad material. It is made of plastic that can easily brake if you drop it once. Mine actually arrived a little broken. One of the small swords at the side was broken, the piece was still in the box. I didn't bother gluing it because it would look ugly. And like this, it is barely noticeable so I just kept it.

Overall:
The pros: I give it 5/5 for its design. Has great detail; It looks amazing, has a very nice stand. So it is very nice to have on display.

The cons:
bad choice of material. Very fragile and can brake easily. They should of used real iron.
The price: I brought mine for just over £37. Not worth it.

Would I recommend?
Yes: It looks amazing and would be great for every collector/GoT fan.
No: Not worth the price (due to the crappy material) Buy only if you can find it for around £20. (However if you have the money and are a hardcore GoT fan, then pay full price and I hope it works out for you :))

Note: I only gave this 3 stars because mine arrived broken and the material is fragile. If it wasn't broken I would of gave it 4 stars. And if the material was good I would have gave it 5 stars.

Peace out!

Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good. But not quite Carling., 16 May 2015
I always wanted one of these headphones when the first ever studio headphones were out but I never thought it would be worth £300. So finally a few years later when I had the cash I brought the Wired Studio 2.0 for £269.

So is it worth it? I would say yes and no.
Reason for Yes: They are very comfortable, if you place them correctly on your head, you will forget that they are on after a while. The sound quality is amazing you can hear the background music, especially if it has great bass. They are very cool looking and easy to carry, as they can be folded and put into its case which it can actually be hooked on to your belt/jeans etc.

Reason for No: They are very expensive, you can find much better headphones for cheaper. The ear drums are very soft and creases easily. Also you can't really use them in quiet public places as you can hear the sound from the outside as it is very loud. Also if you buy them in black like I did you will have to keep wiping them with the cloth provided as the headphones are a fingerprint magnet. However this ain't a problem for me.

But overall I enjoy them and recommend them if you love music and really want to own a pair of beats. However if you don't care about branding then you can find better headphones for cheaper.

Game of Thrones - Season 1-4 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 1-4 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Chu! Chu! All aboard the hype train!, 16 May 2015
Originally when I first watched Game of Thrones I was not that interested as it was to violent for my taste. However a few years later as I matured, I thought I give it another shot as everyone seems to love it. So finally I gave in to all the hype and boarded the hype train and I absolutely loved it! Well I knew I would because this is very similar to Lord of The Rings in some aspects. But to be fair I prefer Game of Thrones any day. (please don't hate me for saying this I still love Lord of the Rings lol).

The story is rich, full of unexpected twists and turns, as well as great action sequences and unexpected character deaths. It has great special effects and creativity. As well as great acting.

I watched the first 3 episodes online and thought that this shows to good for this, I will have to watch it on Blu-ray! So I did.

Now the packaging of the set is ok; as it is two big blu-ray cases: seasons 1-2 in one case and season 3-4 in another. And both cases are put into a nice user friendly box. However the lit of the box will bend and crease but that should not be a problem. However I thought they could of designed the packaging a lot better, but thats the least important thing here.

Oh and WARNING: The show contains strong gory violence and disturbing scenes through out the series so I do not recommend this to people with fragile minds. But it is only a show so it shouldn't bother you too much.

MINOR SPOILER WARNING: watch out for a scene near the end of season 3. I'm warning you so you don't get absolutely crushed like I did lol. (A Friend actually warned me about it so I saw it coming and it still crushed me, so I'm glad she warned me. So I thought I do the same for you guys)

Batman Dark Knight Returns TP
Batman Dark Knight Returns TP
by Frank Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Newbies! (Overrated), 23 April 2015
So Frank Miller is probably one of the best authors when it comes to graphic novels. I really enjoyed Batman: Year one. However this? Not so much. Well it starts off really well. I really enjoyed book 1& 2. As it shows Batman struggling with his past mistake and making a return to save Gotham. As it is going through hell thanks to the mutant gang. However I lost interest half way through book 3. (Of course this is my personal opinion, a lot of people loved this! So I suggest you read more reviews.) Also another bad thing is that this novel is one of my first Batman novels hence did not really understand some of the stuff going on as this novel is set in the future as Batman is in his late 40s. I would of loved it if Frank Miller made a full Batman series leading to this book, as his stories are amazing and would tie up all loose ends on this book. However I do recommend this to veteran Batman readers as it would be great for them, however not so much for newbies like myself. Overall it is a decent book. Like mentioned above book 1-2 is awesome. However don't recommend this for newbies as some parts you will not really understand. Also I found the stories to be all over the place. One thing happens, then suddenly something else happens.

Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls TP (The New 52)
Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls TP (The New 52)
by Scott Snyder

5.0 out of 5 stars Who thought owls could be so cool, 10 April 2015
A great sequel and ending to the hit Batman story: The Court of Owls by Scott Snyder. Like the first volume this novel has great artwork and a great storyline. I personally think it was a great conclusion to the Court of Owls story as this sequel ties up all loose ends as Batman uncovers the conspiracies surrounding him with the Court of Owls. Story wraps up with a great unexpected twist. However if you are a true detective you will see it coming. At the end of the volume there was also a brief origin story of Mr Freeze as well as an encounter of him and Batman which was ok, we see how Mr Freeze was also involved with the Court of Owls which I thought was cool. So all-in-all this is another great Batman graphic novel that every fan should have, especially if you own or have previously read the first volume: Court of Owls

Page: 1 | 2