Profile for Chill > Reviews

Content by Chill

Chill

Page: 1 | 2
The Body Shop Hemp Mitt-Body Scrub Mitt-Exfoliating Gloves-Body Scrub Gloves-ONE IN A PACK
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars mine arrived today and both my hands fit inside comfortably with the mitt going down to my wrist, 27 Jan. 2016
I read on the other review that this mitt was too small, mine arrived today and both my hands fit inside comfortably with the mitt going down to my wrist. I received a mitt that measures 12cm by 18cm, which is actually bigger than my hands and i'm a 23 year old female.
Havent tried the mitt yet but it feels super nice. I recommend.

Chinatera Waterproof Coat Jacket Winter Quilted Padded Puffer for Puppy Small Pet Dog 22*37*22cm (Blue, M)

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the blue color for my dog but they ..., 15 Jan. 2015
I ordered the blue color for my dog but they sent me the red color. Other than that it seems to be alright, not as a winter jacket but at least it fits my dog. Just be careful because if the dog has long-ish hair it can get caught in the zipper.

Flexi Dots Retractable Cord Lead, 5 m/ 12 Kg, Small, Yellow
Flexi Dots Retractable Cord Lead, 5 m/ 12 Kg, Small, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this leash for my super hyper dog and so far so good, 15 Jan. 2015
Bought this leash for my super hyper dog and so far so good. The length is nice, it slices in and out of the box well. The blue colour is very pretty.

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Dark Natural Brown 4N Permanent Colour
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Dark Natural Brown 4N Permanent Colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 24 April 2014
My first time ever dying my hair and doing it at home. This was a very easy product to apply and the directions were very clear. I have below the shoulder length hair and i ended up not needing the whole bottle. The foam seemed to be endless hehe.
The color came out just right on my light brown hair with bleached highlights.

Mool Retrieve Rope Dog Pet Toy Play, 21 cm, Small, Multi-Coloured
Mool Retrieve Rope Dog Pet Toy Play, 21 cm, Small, Multi-Coloured

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many strings, 24 April 2014
I bought this for my puppy but i can't let her play with it unsupervised because some of the strings tend to break off and i don't want her swallowing it. Other than that it seems good quality and that it can handle bigger dogs biting at it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Rosewood Cudleez Noodle Buddy Dog, Small
Rosewood Cudleez Noodle Buddy Dog, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and cute, 24 April 2014
I got this toy for my puppy and she loves chewing on its paws and head. She holds it with her mouth and runs around the house with it. Its also nice for nap time.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Shock Absorber S4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top
Shock Absorber S4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top
Price: £6.99 - £89.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but too small around the bust, 24 April 2014
I have small breasts but i feel like this bra supports them well while i do my exercise.
I did find that the part that goes around the under side of the breasts was too tight so i replaced the clasp with one that has more holes and now everything's fine :)
Also enjoy the "hole" in the back and how nicely it "hugs" my shoulders.

Snuggle Touch Microfibre Throw Chocolate 140x180cm BRAND NEW
Snuggle Touch Microfibre Throw Chocolate 140x180cm BRAND NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this blanket for a friend and he loves it, says its very soft and warm.

The parcel arrived a day before the expected time, which was great too :)

Overall i think i would purchase it for myself.

W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer
W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer (Misc.)
I don't notice it making much a difference to my lids. Its ok i guess.
Wouldn't purchase it again tho.

Kipling Women's Tops Wallet K13105 Celo Grey
Kipling Women's Tops Wallet K13105 Celo Grey
Offered by Rainbows Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little thing, 1 Jan. 2014
I like the wallet alot, it fights nicely inside my small purse but i wish it had more and larges spaces for cards.

Page: 1 | 2