Profile for Cath > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the twist ,coulnt put this book down., 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
A real page turner !

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing read, 31 May 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Bit different & really makes you reconsider having another glass of wine ! I liked the way it was laid out with the different characters.

The Mistletoe Bride and Other Haunting Tales
The Mistletoe Bride and Other Haunting Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingly exhilarating a very good read., 9 Mar. 2015
I am not usually a fan of short stories. Preferring to get engrossed in a really good read. However I have really enjoyed these stories. Interesting in the historical aspects. I do like the way Kate Mosse creates such atmosphere in her settings ! Some of the stories held a small amount of repetition. I suppose this is what happens if you collect together a batch of stories that you have written over a number of years for various different reasons. Bound to reuse things that work. Thoroughly recommend the book . Very thought provoking.

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again a thoroughly good read., 8 Dec. 2014
Cormoran Strike is becoming another Harry Potter...just can't wait to get my hands on the next one ! Really thrilling read.

The Beautiful South - Gold (International Version)
The Beautiful South - Gold (International Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold INDEED ! love it !, 25 April 2014
I am really enjoying Beautiful South Gold on my Kindle ! I love this group. Also it's the first music that I have purchased & put on my fairly new Kindle so extra special really .

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 15 Mar. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed The Oyster Catcher it was a lovely adventurous romance and I also learned a lot about oysters!

Blood and Water
Blood and Water
by Beth Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars Original story line, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Blood and Water (Paperback)
I think this is a very good & most interesting book. Not at all the sort of story that I was expecting & quite unusual in the way the story develops ! I will certainly look out for more stories by this authoress.

First Thrills
First Thrills

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: First Thrills (Kindle Edition)
Its fine if you like short stories. the stories are very good it's just that I usually read full books so I feel as though I am not really getting my teeth into the story & its over ! I love Lee Child books & I bought it just because of his name on it , actually of course there are lots of other writers too.

Redstone SAD Light Box - 10,000 lux - Medically Certified to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder - Day Light Therapy Lamp
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Really seems to make a differnce., 22 Feb. 2014
For any one wondering whether these lights really do work. I can tell you that this one certainly does make a real difference ! very impressed with it.

Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?
Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?

5.0 out of 5 stars bright & cheerful, 22 Feb. 2014
This is so lovely & easy. A real favourite with the little ones .Such appealing character's. So bight & cheerful.

Page: 1 | 2