Profile for Mark > Reviews

Mark

Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin 610, 11 Dec. 2012
I do think the product is fantastic however I have been unlucky and am now on my third watch as the first two were faulty. Although I needn't have worried as amazon were fantastic. They collected the product from my house and sent me two new ones, no hassle at all. All I had to do was print the label and done. Just make sure you buy from amazon otherwise they will refund you the money if sold by a third party. Still no hassle just takes longer.

The watch it self is brilliant wouldn't run without one great for training and on race day !!!!!!!!

The Enemy: (Victor the Assassin 2)
The Enemy: (Victor the Assassin 2)
by Tom Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 20 Nov. 2012
This is the second book in the series you don't have to read the first but I have and that it is fantastic. This book is great from the start and gets better as you read further. Cannot wait for the next book!!!! Action packed thriller from an amazing writer.

The Wrong Man (James Bishop 1)
The Wrong Man (James Bishop 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, 20 Nov. 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this book great story with a really good character. Its faced pace from the start. No one will be disappointed with this read.