Profile for lurcherlass > Reviews

Content by lurcherlass

lurcherlass

Madcase Premium Quality Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Flip Case Stand Cover for Apple iPhone 5C with Screen protector and Stylus Touch pen - White
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money., 27 Feb. 2014
Very nice item iPhone 5c fits perfectly, handy to have the screen protector also without making a second purchase. I was a little disappointed that the stylus did not attach to the case in anyway that I could see. So its a bit of a non starter as it can get lost so easily, apart from that the case is exactly as described and excellent value for money.

Trion:Z Trz001L Dual Loop Bracelet - Black, Large
Trion:Z Trz001L Dual Loop Bracelet - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 12 Jan. 2011
For me personally these bracelets do work. I have used one for about 18 months. I had suffered a lot of pain and discomfort in my neck and shoulder, after a fall in 2001. After spending lots of money on various treatments, none of which worked, I resigned myself to the fact that this was something I had to put up with. Then I saw an article on the TrionZ Bracelet with nothing to lose I purchased one, and never looked back. After a few weeks I realised I was not in as much discomfort as I was and I now have no pain whatsoever. I have purchased this one for my partner, who suffers on occasion with pain in his achilles and lower back, although doesn't like to admit it. , He plays golf and runs and is now taking up windsurfing he has always been somewhat sceptical about my bracelet, so imagine my surprise when it appeared on his Christmas list. He has obviously been impressed with my recovery and is going to give one a try. I wear mine constantly and only remove it to shower or bath and to wash it in warm soapy water once a week to freshen it up. If you are suffering and want some non-medicinal pain relief, you have nothing to lose - try it, you will I am sure, be pleasantly surprised.