Profile for UKBorgs > Reviews

Content by UKBorgs

UKBorgs

Neewer Pro(Pro Version of Neewer Product) 4 Way Macro Focusing Focus Rail Slider /Close-up Shooting for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Sony Samsung and Other Digital SLR Camera and DC with Standard 1/4" Screw Hole (Pro Version of Rail Slider)
Offered by Charm Field

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for heavy DSLR, 11 April 2016
Got this on the basis of price and that should've been a clue really. Whilst it is robust it is not strong enough to take a Canon 5Diii with a macro 100mm lens. The lateral (left/right) is just slipping on the gears and not picking up any real movement. Will never buy Neewer again. Poor work.

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad  - Black
Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for IPad 2, 4 April 2011
The item arrived in the post and I was pleasently surprised to see that the IPad 2 fit perfectly inside. I have a Apple screen cover and this case provided ample room for the IPad to remain inside without being too tight but also without leaving too much room for it to move around. The additional side pocket is perfect to house a few small items, ie. cables etc without compromising the case.

Overall, an excellent purchase to protect my IPad2. For the price too, I doubt you could find anything else better on the market.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2011 2:23 PM BST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., 13 Oct. 2010
I purchased this item as I had the need to have my iPhone 4 on my desk. The item itself is quite clever in construction as it is just a piece of plastic. The feet are good and ensure that it sticks to the desk; there is no movement.

However, I have my iphone 4 in a case in order for me to protect it throughout it's lifetime and that has caused some problems. Holding the phone in the portrait mode, the stand is very unstable. I cannot type on the screen and keep it still. Also in this mode I cannot get the charger in at the base. Before anyone asks, this is in both cradle positions.

In the landscape mode, the cradle is a stable and you can charge the phone as the connector is at the side. But how often do you have the phone in that mode?

Overall, the cradle is cheap, portable, but slightly unstable. It does do the job but just not as well as I would like.