Profile for rw52k > Reviews

rw52k

Samyang 8 mm F2.8 II Fisheye Manual Focus Lens for Fuji X - Black
Samyang 8 mm F2.8 II Fisheye Manual Focus Lens for Fuji X - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 25 Sept. 2016
At this price, well worth having this fun lens in your bag. You won't use it much, but now and again you'll have some great fun with it.

GU10 LED Energy Saving Bulbs 5W (x10)- Direct replacement for Halogen 50W spotlight bulbs - Giving up to 90% savings on electricity bills - 120 degree beam angle with beautiful Natural white light for better light coverage - Non Dimmable.
Offered by Zizz 24-7

1.0 out of 5 stars Great (for about 2 weeks) then they start to fail., 25 Sept. 2016
The worst LED GU10 replacement lights I've ever bought ! I purchased these in June 2016 and it's only September. 8 out of 10 of them have now blown. I removed the last two and threw them away. I use these both internally and externally and on average they seem to last about 2-3 weeks before they start to flicker or completely fail. They were cheap, now I can see why. Maybe I bought a bad batch but won't be buying these again. Various others I've bought are still going strong after months/years.

Climb Like A Pro! Your Essential Training Guide To Cycling Hills FASTER: Be fit, fast & FIRST and feel TERRIFIC for it! (Includes 10 Supercharged Hill Climbing Workouts)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 3 Feb. 2014
I'm relatively new to road racing but threw myself straight in at the deep end. Training now for my second Etape du Tour, I used this book to confirm some things I already knew but more importantly to learn some really useful new strategies and dispel a few myths. An excellent read.