Profile for Andrew - (sekrapa) > Reviews

Content by Andrew - (sekrapa)
Top Reviewer Ranking: 504

Andrew - (sekrapa) (Dudley, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate (PC)
PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great software - rip off prices for templates, 18 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very good photo editing suite – say suite because not only do you get Paintshop Pro 2018, you get Painter Essentials 5, Perfectly Clear 3 SE, Corel AfterShot 3 and Creative Content Collection.

This is clearly aimed at Photoshop users, and has most of the same features, so users are easily used to the tools and layouts to get the desired results. I like the way when you load it up you have the option on the Welcome screen to use Essentials or Complete workspace. The Essentials one has less features and icons, and is suited for the novice user. This has a silver border and background colour. The complete changes it to black and has a much bigger toolbar and options.

There is a vast array of file formats that it loads and saves like Photoshop, Amiga, RAW, WMP as well as the standard jpg, png, gif. Printing can be colour, greyscale, colour separations, crop marks etc, so enough to satisfy almost everyone.

Loading is fairly quick on my i5 laptop, although the icons are small on my screen and a trackpad is not ideal, you will need a mouse.

I wanted to try a template, but everyone you must pay for. It is £7.49 for each calendar template and £1.46 for any other single one like a card or colouring blank sheet. This is a blatant rip off and can tell it is aimed at the novice at home.

On the whole, a great photo suite of software if you can forgive the rip off prices for templates.

Canterbury Men's Cuffed Stadium Pant Tracksuit Bottoms, Black, Medium
Canterbury Men's Cuffed Stadium Pant Tracksuit Bottoms, Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality bottoms but a little large, 18 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are a quality pair of bottoms. The material and finish is of a high standard. The inside is fully lined and helps keep you warm, but at the same time does not make you sweat that much. The legs are zipped so that you can easily take the bottoms off whilst still wearing trainers. The waist can be pulled tight and tied. I also like the white logo on the leg, this is a complete item that look great and feels great on.

I have deducted a star as the legs are long (or I have short legs) and makes them look a little shabby on me because of this.

Maybelline Bar Palette, 9.6 g, Burgundy
Maybelline Bar Palette, 9.6 g, Burgundy

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice set of colours, 14 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My partner really likes this product. She likes the browns and Autumn colours, so this suited her to the ground. Easy to apply but the applicator is not the best, she uses her own. On the reverse of the box are guides of colour combinations, but she said she can't be bothered with that. Go figure! Came undamaged and went down well.

Philips GC4526/87 Azur Performer Plus Steam Iron with 210 g Steam Boost, 2600 W - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, nice features, great colour, 14 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It is hard to get excited about an iron, they take creases out of fabric and it is a chore to do.

I like the black look, better than the usual white irons, a sort of pimped out iron. A nice long lead, easy to fill from the front via a flip up cover. The temperature dial is in the middle, easy to turn. The steam on/off switch is at the top, there is also a spray button for the more stubborn creases. Easy to see the water level, a good weight. A easy to use cleaning system. I particularly liked the nice addition of a clip to hold the lead to the board out of the way.

It does not have a water pourer and the dial marking is right at the top underneath the handle, making it hard to see.

Overall, great. Just wish someone could come to my house to use it instead of me.

ManCave Natural SPF 20 Protective Moisturiser, 100 ml
ManCave Natural SPF 20 Protective Moisturiser, 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, only small ammount needed., 12 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I usually only use one type of skin cream, so was a little apprehensive using this at first. On first opening there was a strong aroma similar to sun cream, but after using for a week or so, either the initial smell has diminished or I have become immune to it as it has very little smell now.

Only a small amount is needed - a small ball no bigger than a pea. This means that this will last at least a few months of daily use. The cream easily spreads over your face and absorbs into the skin. Being a SPF 20 product, when we do eventually see the sun, it will help protect your face.

I have not seen any anti-ageing properties, and your skin has a mild shine to it after being applied, but other than that, I like it. No skin reactions from me.

Sewing Thread,39 Assorted Colour Polyster Durable Sewing Threads for Hand and Machine Sewing Quilting Stitching with 1 Box Sewing Needles
Offered by Aissy Global

4.0 out of 5 stars a good selection, ok quality. great value, 3 Oct. 2017
I needed a gold and a silver thread to sew on my daughters school badges, it was more convenient getting this. A great selection of threads and also comes with needles. The threads are strong, but could have been stronger, but did the job that I got it for. Overall, pleased with my purchase.

Pentel Standard Oil Pastels - pack of 16
Pentel Standard Oil Pastels - pack of 16
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars great price and range of oil pastels, 3 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very good set of pastels, and it is hard to believe that they cost so little. These are fairly small pastels so if you are heavy handed with colouring, they may not last as long. There is a great selection of colours and came well presented. Being oil, they are not the best for blending, but are great for colouring and overall a great set and a worthy purchase.

Emilio Lustau Vermut Red Vermouth Wine, 75 cl
Emilio Lustau Vermut Red Vermouth Wine, 75 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice drink, slightly sweet for me but a nice taste, 3 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It has been years since I last tried a vermouth, it was the famous commercial white. This is my first taste of a red vermouth and was not expecting great things. I was proven wrong. This is a delightful drink. I like the cork which made a delightful pop as the top came out - very satisfying and a lot better than a screw top.

The overall smell is of a sherry but it is not an overpowering aroma. I was expecting the taste to be a strong sherry one as well, but it is not. It has a really nice taste with a balance of herbs and sherry, with a final sweetness to the taste. For me it tasted a little too sweet, but as I only drink it in small glasses, it is not too much of a problem.

Would I buy this again, yes.

Crazy Kitchen
Crazy Kitchen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game but not for me., 24 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Crazy Kitchen (App)
I downloaded this while waiting for new levels for Cooking Mania. Although good, not over addictive for me. Its OK. It does not have the long term play time for me.

Givenchy Dahlia Divin EDP Spray for Women 50 ml
Givenchy Dahlia Divin EDP Spray for Women 50 ml
Offered by Prestige Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars nice scent and lasts a while, 24 Sept. 2017
I got this for a present for my partner. She absolutely loves it, the smell lasts a long time and is such a great scent and fragrance. A good price compared to everywhere else.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20