Profile for CPstudent > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Shtum: A funny and uplifting story of families and love
Shtum: A funny and uplifting story of families and love

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and moving, 13 Dec. 2016
I decided to read this book after recently being diagnosed wit aspergers. It was even more powerful and moving for that reason. I felt for Jonah living in a world that will never quite make sense but having such a great parent was really touching. I look forward to the rest of Lester's novels to come.

The Nightingale
The Nightingale

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and moving, 29 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Nightingale (Kindle Edition)
A truly fantastic read. Having specialised in France during ww2 I knew what went on, but following a personal story from beginning to end was emotional. It makes me appreciate how lucky we are to live today where we don't have the worry of not being able to put food on the table for the family or have bombs dropped on us. We are truly blessed to have such heroes in our history.

The Sister: A psychological thriller with a brilliant twist you won't see coming

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gripping twists and turns, 13 Sept. 2016
What an unexpectedly fantastic read. I look forward to reading jensen's future books. She is definitely one to watch in the future.

The Girl Who Lied: The 2016 bestselling psychological drama
The Girl Who Lied: The 2016 bestselling psychological drama

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly captivating, 22 Aug. 2016
A drama that had me captivated from start to end. It could have taken the drama further but it kept me entertained.

After You
After You

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book disappointing ending, 8 Aug. 2016
This review is from: After You (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book but it still feels unfinished. Hopefully this means another book is in the pipeline but I am a little disappointed.

SONAX 390300 Resin Remover 400 ml
SONAX 390300 Resin Remover 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars English instructions would be beneficial, 24 July 2016
Totally agree with Mike, it would have helped if the instructions were in English. A great product and removes tree sap easily.

Northern Lights: His Dark Materials 1
Northern Lights: His Dark Materials 1

3.0 out of 5 stars A unique world, 21 July 2016
It is a lovely book. At first it seemed like a children's book but once my imagination kicked in, I enjoyed it.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and inspiring, 16 May 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This is a truly fantastic book, it is a slow burner but definitely worth it. It made me rethink what is important in life and what we should value. Beyond that, the characters are relatable and true.

The Kind Worth Killing
The Kind Worth Killing

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read but but not thilling, 20 April 2016
It was a pleasantly easy read although dark in places. The ending was a bit too open and vague. It is well written and it is easy to flick from one character's perspective to another. The characters develop from beginning to end.

Bionix Elbow Brace Support Tennis Golfers Strap Wrap Sports Injury Pain Relief Adjustable Strap Breathable Mesh New Design Brace
Offered by GallantSports

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2016
A great support for tennis elbow, has really helped.

Page: 1 | 2