Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Genuine Samsung 2 AMP USB Mains Charger and Sync/ Data Cable for Galaxy S3/ S4/ Note/ Note II 2 + More - ETA-U90UWE/ ECB-DU4AWE (Non Retail Packaging)
Offered by Brilliant Comms

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, fast delivery, 18 Mar. 2015
It was exactly what it claimed to be, and arrived nice and quickly.

Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger (25W / 5A) Provides Maximum Speed For 3 Devices At Once With SmartIC Technology for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; LG G2; Motorola and HTC (Build-in Micro USB Cable)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, a necessity for smartphones., 4 Mar. 2015
Nowadays many of us use our smartphones as satnav. No problem for short journeys, but using a large phone, even with a decent battery can mean that you run out of juice on a long journey. This is due to having the screen on all the time. Higher powered screens such as on Note series need the higher input that this excellently designed piece of kit. It's now a permanent part of my set up when I'm driving across country.

Etnies Men's Level Hooded Waxed Jacket, Pacific Blue, XL
Etnies Men's Level Hooded Waxed Jacket, Pacific Blue, XL
Offered by Rollersnakes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as wantef, 3 Dec. 2014
For once, a good offer for clothing in a sale. I was a little apprehensive about ordering this, but I am pleased that I did. Exactly what I wanted. Good quality waterproof coat.

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

4.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, Great version, 15 April 2014
He won, despite me voting for him! Great voice, Great version - just a bit short. Waiting for the album, Hope that it's soon.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - Amazon please remove this item, 11 Dec. 2013
When tyou first get this card everything seems to be OK. Then you discover that items that you've copied (lots of music and photos in my case) are inaccessible. This is because what you have bought is a 4 gig card that'sbeen manipulated to look like a 64 gig one. You may assume that there is something wrong with your kit (I put mine in my android phone). Eventually after lots of retrying and hunting around, you find out the truth.
Why are Amazon still selling this item? What they should be doing is removing, suing, and apologise.

Easyacc® 10000mAh Dual USB 3.1A Output Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived so quickly that it got here before I was ready, 3 Nov. 2013
This is exactly as described, and will be well used. This is very well packed, and was despatched so very quickly

A Down to Earth Guide to the Cosmos
A Down to Earth Guide to the Cosmos
by Mark Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the label!, 15 Oct. 2013
I've enjoyed Mark's radio & TV appearances for some time. The only writing of his that I'd read was his twitter account! For anyone who is even vaguely interested in anything to do with astronomy -this is the book for you.

All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO (The Original Studio Recordings)
All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO (The Original Studio Recordings)

5.0 out of 5 stars We all know the tracks, 13 Sept. 2013
Somehow the music of ELO has improved over email years. This is a great collection to drive to, to do housework to, or just to enjoy.

Save the Badger Badger Badger (feat. Brian Blessed, King of the Hawkmen)
Save the Badger Badger Badger (feat. Brian Blessed, King of the Hawkmen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awful track, great cause, 13 Sept. 2013
We all know the story, the badger cull is wrong and scientifically flawed. Supporting the peaceful campaign to stop it is something that I support, this is not tiny way of doing that.

Hysteria: Tribute to Muse
Hysteria: Tribute to Muse

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent copies, but why not get the real stuff, 27 April 2013
As a sort of "hits of Muse" this is OK. The copy-band are good at what they do. I will keep it stored away, but will revert to my actual Muse albums when I want to hear greatness

Page: 1 | 2