Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
personalised luxury luggage strap (yellow)
personalised luxury luggage strap (yellow)
Offered by Personalised Straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
Just what I needed, and quick

personalised luggage strap (yellow)
personalised luggage strap (yellow)
Offered by Personalised Straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
What can I say, other than "perfect"?

Bling Jewelry Unisex Matte Black Tungsten Band Ring 8mm
Bling Jewelry Unisex Matte Black Tungsten Band Ring 8mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with both, 26 July 2015
I bought two of these, different sizes for different fingers. I', very happy with both.

The Self-Help Guide for Teens with Dyslexia
The Self-Help Guide for Teens with Dyslexia
by Alais Winton

5.0 out of 5 stars Written by someone who knows, 26 July 2015
This is an excellent book for anyone who knows a youngster with the problem, whether in the family or outside. Of course it is also a handy reference for teenagers and those a few years past being teenagers. Written by someone with the experiences of both living through dyslexia and also working with dyslexics. A brilliant guide book.

Samsung S View Wireless Charging Cover Case for Note 4 - White
Samsung S View Wireless Charging Cover Case for Note 4 - White
Offered by B2B TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 26 July 2015
I wish that the price was better, but typically Samsung makes you pay but gives you something really well made and sturdy. It's a very nice looking case, and works well in every way.

Genuine Samsung 2 AMP USB Mains Charger and Sync/ Data Cable for Galaxy S3/ S4/ Note/ Note II 2 + More - ETA-U90UWE/ ECB-DU4AWE (Non Retail Packaging)
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, fast delivery, 18 Mar. 2015
It was exactly what it claimed to be, and arrived nice and quickly.

Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger (25W / 5A) Provides Maximum Speed For 3 Devices At Once With SmartIC Technology for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; LG G2; Motorola and HTC (Build-in Micro USB Cable)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, a necessity for smartphones., 4 Mar. 2015
Nowadays many of us use our smartphones as satnav. No problem for short journeys, but using a large phone, even with a decent battery can mean that you run out of juice on a long journey. This is due to having the screen on all the time. Higher powered screens such as on Note series need the higher input that this excellently designed piece of kit. It's now a permanent part of my set up when I'm driving across country.

Etnies Men's Level Hooded Waxed Jacket, Pacific Blue, XL
Etnies Men's Level Hooded Waxed Jacket, Pacific Blue, XL
Offered by Rollersnakes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as wantef, 3 Dec. 2014
For once, a good offer for clothing in a sale. I was a little apprehensive about ordering this, but I am pleased that I did. Exactly what I wanted. Good quality waterproof coat.

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

4.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, Great version, 15 April 2014
He won, despite me voting for him! Great voice, Great version - just a bit short. Waiting for the album, Hope that it's soon.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - Amazon please remove this item, 11 Dec. 2013
When tyou first get this card everything seems to be OK. Then you discover that items that you've copied (lots of music and photos in my case) are inaccessible. This is because what you have bought is a 4 gig card that'sbeen manipulated to look like a 64 gig one. You may assume that there is something wrong with your kit (I put mine in my android phone). Eventually after lots of retrying and hunting around, you find out the truth.
Why are Amazon still selling this item? What they should be doing is removing, suing, and apologise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3