Profile for michelle > Reviews

michelle

Kipling Womens Delphin N Shoulder Bag True Blue
Kipling Womens Delphin N Shoulder Bag True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Crossbody bag, 12 Sept. 2015
I love this bag, I am a great fan of Crossbody bags, found the strap a great length which is sometimes an issue with Crossbody bags. I found this one to be perfect size for recent holiday to carry essentials including camera and it had a separate pocket which was great for travel documents. I have had larger Crossbody bags which I ended up carrying too much and had a neck pain from the weight.

Kipling Yacht M Medium Duffle K1312940E Cactus Green
Kipling Yacht M Medium Duffle K1312940E Cactus Green
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Love everything about it..., 27 Feb. 2014
I bought this bag as a bit of an all rounder, gym bag, over night bag and next week I plan to bring it as my carry on item when going on holiday.

Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag  Red Rot (Port Red) Size: 29x31x11 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag Red Rot (Port Red) Size: 29x31x11 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars another gem, 24 Jan. 2014
Love it, perfect size for the day you want to carry the kitchen sink including my ipad. Also love the interior colour.

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag Print K10967648
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag Print K10967648

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 21 Mar. 2013
I love the kipling alvar bag, can manage to carry my ipad. So many pockets, almost room for the kitchen sink.

Roxy Jet Zipped Women's Jacket Irregular Stripe Sky X-Large
Roxy Jet Zipped Women's Jacket Irregular Stripe Sky X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 21 Mar. 2013
Managed to bag this jacket with a whopping 60% discount which is the way I buy all my ski gear. Love this Roxy jacket and at that price it has proved excellent value for money.

Kipling Women's Maceio K15186 Shoulder Bags Blossom Print K15186268
Kipling Women's Maceio K15186 Shoulder Bags Blossom Print K15186268

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed., 9 Mar. 2013
Really love the colour of this bag bit I was slightly with the size of this bag. It is very small.

Kipling Women's Enora Handbag Blue Teal K15062528
Kipling Women's Enora Handbag Blue Teal K15062528

3.0 out of 5 stars Didnt meet my requirements, 14 Dec. 2012
This bag looked lovely on website but didnt live up to my expectations and I did return it. I think the main problem is that i am a cross body bag girl and this really wasnt suitable. Returned and bought a gracy instead.

Billabong Jelly Women's Snow Jacket - Fire Pop, Medium
Billabong Jelly Women's Snow Jacket - Fire Pop, Medium
Offered by freiraum-shop*de

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Dec. 2012
managed to get this jacket at a steal and my daughter loves it. Great quality and sizing is good. Would have loved it in my size.

Kipling Women's Escalor ShoulderBag
Kipling Women's Escalor ShoulderBag

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 April 2012
This bag arrived earlier this week and I love it. Just big enough to carry my bits. If it on offer again will purchase another colour.