Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Raggydoll > Reviews

Content by Raggydoll

Raggydoll "boop569"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Asperger Syndrome - A Love Story
Asperger Syndrome - A Love Story
by Sarah Hendrickx

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful., 16 Nov. 2015
I found this book useful for comparison with myself and my husband, its hard because we're all different aspie or not, but some points definitely rang a bell, I felt a bit miffed when it was explained that they dont live together all the time, but you have to do whatever works, there are definitely times when I would like some space, and times when I need more closeness than I get, but there are also a lot of good points to an aspie man as well, Ive been married 40+ years, and we managed fine with 2 children.

Ayan Colour Changing Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier
Ayan Colour Changing Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier
Offered by Rare Gear

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, good item recommended., 16 Nov. 2015
This is lovely, works well, Ive used lemon essential oil in it, and theres no staining or leakage, the colours are soothing. its easy to fill and use clear instructions. happy with it.would recommend. fills 25' living room with aroma. if it played soothing tinkly 'whale' music I'd be in heaven lol.

LEIGHTON DENNY Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case
LEIGHTON DENNY Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good item., 16 Nov. 2015
I hate when my nails break, and are 'raggy' this sorts them out quickly but gently, my nails are thin & brittle never grow past the end of my finger, this file keeps them at least a nice shape. Good item, happy with it,lovely box.

Glade Drop N Vac Lily of the Valley, 3x22g
Glade Drop N Vac Lily of the Valley, 3x22g
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, works well, not too overpowering., 16 Nov. 2015
Has lasted a long time in my 'Henry', smells nice, not overpowering but covers the usual vacuum smell nicely.will buy again.

White Glo Coffee + Tea Drinkers Formula Whitening Toothpaste
White Glo Coffee + Tea Drinkers Formula Whitening Toothpaste

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 16 Nov. 2015
Happy with this product, over the full use of the whole tube I did notice a lifting of colour on my teeth, they weren't bad, but still saw a difference. for the money its well worth a trial, I bought 2 and am happy to use next tube whenever. Nice to use as well minty fresh.

[New Version] VicTsing Waterproof Super Clear 10x52 Two-tone fixed Focus Ultra HD Telescope Optics Zoom Monocular Scalable Telescopic 99m/8000m with Pouch Black
Offered by VICTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought the wrong thing, nothing wrong with it., 16 Nov. 2015
This is good for stationary things and clear enough once you adjust it for your eyesight, I was hoping to use it for garden bird watching, but its not ideal for me the little devils flit about so much! I wish I'd shelled out for proper bird watching binoculars. I cant mark it down just because its not ideal for me.

Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition Gaming Graphics Card (4GB, PCI Express, 256 Bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 16 Nov. 2015
Great item, not too hard to fit, copes with Witcher3, keeps nice and cool when used with a Corsair cooler. not noisy. regular Nvidia updates including recent Fallout4 enabling. thank you

The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
Offered by games.empire

4.0 out of 5 stars Sugary goodness, 16 Nov. 2015
Well packaged, good price, all as it should be.thank you

MiraFit Arm & Leg Mini Exercise Resistance Bike - LCD Display
MiraFit Arm & Leg Mini Exercise Resistance Bike - LCD Display
Offered by SDE Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor assembly unable to use, 16 Nov. 2015
This item has not been assembled correctly at manufacturing stage, the front edges below the black knob are misaligned & don't come together, so unable to fit the front foot. Awaiting return label from seller.

Cropped Leggings Charcoal 20-22
Cropped Leggings Charcoal 20-22
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Wearable, but cut is weird., 13 July 2015
I've just received two pairs of these leggings,the brown ones fit perfectly, but as a person who sews occasionally, I can tell these granite ones have been cut incorrectly, they don't stretch properly,and the seat is too short for the size they're supposed to be, but this probably is a problem with just one batch I expect/hope,I shall be keeping them, as they are wearable but they feel 'weird' compared to the brown ones.
The material is a bit thin, and slightly transparent, but they will be worn under tunic tops.
The length is good, I have short legs and they're mid calf.
The stretch is good,but not as good as the brown ones as stated above.
Overall good value for money, and lots of colours that aren't available in shops.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6