Profile for Mrs. J. S. Giles > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. S. Giles

Mrs. J. S. Giles (Newcastle upon Tyne UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NYDJ Women's Alina Jeans, Beige (Vintage Taupe), 4 /L31 (Manufacturer Size:4)
NYDJ Women's Alina Jeans, Beige (Vintage Taupe), 4 /L31 (Manufacturer Size:4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a bargain!, 18 Feb. 2017
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Alina Jeans (Apparel)
Just arrived this morning and so pleased with this purchase. Firstly I was a bit concerned because they were such a fantastic price and didn't have any reviews. Then I panicked because I was worried it wouldn't be a UK size 14 and wouldn't fit. (Not sure why it says size 4?) Should have trusted my instinct. Firstly they were delivered within 2 days.....free! Second they were the correct size (I didn't go a size smaller as recommended by NYDJ) Super colour, super fit, not too tight on the leg which tend to wrinkle. Overall I'd say this was has to be the best purchase I've made this year, couldn't fault anything and what a great price 😁

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Bathrobe
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Bathrobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury bathrobe.....stunning!, 27 Oct. 2016
I only ordered this yesterday and it arrived before 10am this morning. Xmas present for my 97 year old mother and she will LOVE it. Beautiful quality, soft and light weight. Can't wait to see her face!

Outdoor Indoor Fake Dummy Imitation CCTV Security Camera W/ Blinking Flashing Light Bullet Shape Black
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Oct. 2016
Looks totally realistic, would thoroughly recommend. Easy to fit too!

Kudox Premium Chrome Flat Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rail 500mm x 1500mm
Kudox Premium Chrome Flat Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rail 500mm x 1500mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!, 30 Sept. 2016
Excellent service, item arrived well packaged and much quicker than stated. Very happy with the towel rail and hopefully I'll be enough to heat you fairly small bathroom.

100 % Genuine White Data Sync Lightning Cable MD818 For Apple iPhone 5 5S 5C 6 6S iPad Mini in Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 27 July 2016
Good value for money. Arrived very quickly. Charges my iPad much faster than the cheap ones I've been using previously therefore the charger doesn't get so hot. Very satisfied and hopefully it won't split like the cheap ones do!

Contever® Small Portable Travel Case Box Jewellery PU Leather Storage Organizer, 10 x 10 x 5 cm -- Silver
Offered by continu218

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok little jewellery box., 5 Mar. 2016
Just the right size for a few bits of jewellery to take on holiday. Not great quality but does the job. The cross section pieces come out to make room for larger items, ie. a chunky necklace or bracelet.

No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.
No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jumbled and unbelievable!, 6 Nov. 2015
I've never read a more irritating book. The story was totally unbelievable and jumped from pillar to post which to be fair was explained in the epilogue. I felt compelled to finish it just to satisfy myself there was an actual ending. Don't waste your money!

Long Lasting Eyebrow Pencil Liner Powder Make-up Beauty Nature Rotating Square Pen 5#
Offered by JaneDream

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Sept. 2015
Brilliant product and great colour for me. I chose 05 which is a sort of hazel brown, I'm blonde but like quite defined brows. Much better than my usual pencil and gives a more HD look but without the expense. I hope it comes back in stock as I'll definitely be buying again.

Prym 25 mm Bikini and Belt Clasp Loop, Metal Silver
Prym 25 mm Bikini and Belt Clasp Loop, Metal Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 23 Sept. 2015
Exactly what I wanted for a bikini that had a very flimsy plastic clasp which broke first time on. Looks perfect and being metal I'll feel a lot safer next holiday......just hope my stitching holds up! Arrived in a couple of days and NO POSTAGE!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Forgotten Woman: A gripping, emotional rollercoaster read you'll devour in one sitting

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 8 Aug. 2015
There was nothing to excite me in this book at all. I purchased it after reading Silent Scream which was excellent. The only reason I finished it was I had nothing else to read and not because I wanted to find out what happened in the end. The proof reader was obviously bored too as there were a few mistakes! It annoyed me that although the book is set in England the writer constantly refers to the mothers as "Mom" or "Mommy". I've never heard that used here, is the author just writing for the American market?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2017 12:55 PM BST