Profile for alison > Reviews

Content by alison

alison

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars I set them up before giving them and they were really easy to use, 20 Dec. 2015
Bought 2 for gifts. I set them up before giving them and they were really easy to use. Im actually quite jealous. Had everything that I needed to put on in the App Store and downloaded fast.

Philips HP8182/23 2200 Watt SalonDry Control Ceramic IonBoost Hair Dryer Black and Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Jan. 2014
Got this when my old hairdryer packed in just before Xmas. This is fairly quiet and is powerful enough to dry long hair quite quickly. I am very happy with my purchase.

Hamish the Hairy Haggis (Lomond)
Hamish the Hairy Haggis (Lomond)
by A. K. Paterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 13 Jan. 2014
this is a great book for my son to read. Some funny bits for the adults too. recommended for the young ones

Skylanders Giants No. 168 CRUSHER - Giants Individual Trading Card
Skylanders Giants No. 168 CRUSHER - Giants Individual Trading Card

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 13 Jan. 2014
This is a very hard to get and when you can get is usually very expensive. This was the cheapest card i could find on line and was just what i needed to finish my sons collection. I now have a very happy chappie.

TP-LINK TL-WN721N 150Mbps Wireless Lite N USB Adaptor
TP-LINK TL-WN721N 150Mbps Wireless Lite N USB Adaptor
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

3.0 out of 5 stars need help, 20 Oct. 2010
Bought this item at start of month and arrived really quickly. Was great, my problem is that when i want to install this in computer it comes up in German!!!! As a person that only knows a few words, this is not very good for me. Even the leaflet that comes with it does have some english but doesnt explain enough to get by. Also why does it have to have a silly little disk for the program. i ended up having to tilt my hard drive to keep it in. Will be trying to find something that can help me in English. Sure it will be great when it is up and running
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2011 5:55 PM GMT