Profile for anna > Reviews

Content by anna

anna

Micro USB Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)
Micro USB Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)
Offered by Tekstop Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy it, 19 Jun. 2013
It does not even deserve 1 star.
I used this charger twice and it stopped working.
It is a waste of time and money.

Targus CN600 XL Classic Laptop Computer Backpack Fits, 15-15.6 inch - Black
Targus CN600 XL Classic Laptop Computer Backpack Fits, 15-15.6 inch - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 24 Nov. 2012
This backpack is not very good. It lasted for about year and a half and after that shoulder straps started giving in. But most of all it is a 'soft' back pack so despite a few pockets inside it I always had difficulties with finding things.

Garmin Forerunner 305 Wrist-Worn GPS Personal Training Device with Heart Rate Monitor (discontinued by manufacturer) (discountinued by manufacturer)
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Nov. 2012
This watch is great. I have it for about 4 years and it has never let me down. I use it 4-5 times a week for about 45min to an hour each time and I charge it once a week. Chest strap is fine as well- all intact and running on original battery. It is a great piece of equipment for someone who wants to get fit.

Speedo Aquabeat 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player (discontinued by manufacturer)
Speedo Aquabeat 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars great piece of equipment, 24 Nov. 2012
This MP3 player is great. I am using it for almost 4 years now pretty much every day either for swimming or for jogging and it has not let me down so far. The battery is still good as well. It probably lasts 5x1 hour sessions, it is loud as well which is important for swimming. Its design is very simple and only downside that it has is that you can not jump from folder to folder. Moreover original earphones were going strong but after 3 and a half years they had to be replaced.

Speedo MP3 Player Underwater Waterproof Earphones Headphone
Speedo MP3 Player Underwater Waterproof Earphones Headphone

1.0 out of 5 stars did not last long, 24 Nov. 2012
I have used these headphones only about 10 times and right headphone went very quiet. I can still hear the music in it but it is very very quiet and when I swim I can only hear left earphone- very annoying. It is very disappointing as my previous speedo earphones lasted me for about 4 years (used twice every week for swimming session.

Speedo Adult Futura BioFuse Goggle Swimming Goggles - Clear/Purple
Speedo Adult Futura BioFuse Goggle Swimming Goggles - Clear/Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars won't leave marks on your face, 24 Nov. 2012
Skin on my face is very sensitive so most of goggles would give me purple (bruise like) markings which would stay on my face for several hours. These goggles are very nice and soft and will not leave any marks on your face. However they do get foggy after about 15 minutes of swimming (this depends on water temperature and the heat that you generate). Overall a very good product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars spacious and very nice, 24 Nov. 2012
This is a very nice Laptop Backpack. I use it every day for work. It is very spacious leaving quite a lot of space after you pack your laptop for other things. Well organised pockets as well.

Sony MDR-W08L Headphones
Sony MDR-W08L Headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 24 Nov. 2012
I used to love these headphones as they were great for jogging or cycling. Placed in your ear but not totally blocking it. I bought 2 pairs of them a few months back and after a few months right headphone stopped working in my first pair so I took out my second pair from its original packaging in order to use for my next jogging session and they even did not last 45 minutes (!!!) when right headphone (again!!!)stopped working. Of course now it is too late to return them but 2nd pair was brand new and stopped working after 45 minutes which was very disappointing.