Profile for andreana > Reviews

andreana

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
L'Oreal Professionnel Platine Precision White Bleach
L'Oreal Professionnel Platine Precision White Bleach

5.0 out of 5 stars I was told this was one of the best lightning products and it is the best up until ..., 28 April 2015
Came perfectly packed in bubble wrap, totally safe. I was told this was one of the best lightning products and it is the best up until now that has not dried out my hair or left a lot of yellowish-white strokes. My hair is brown-dark brown and tinted brownish-blonde. I used 30% vol. cream with Platine Precision and my hair lighted up from brown to ashy blonde and some yellow-white! There was no ugly smell, no irritation in the eyes. I did not use it on my scalp of course, but on some occasions where it touched my skin there was no irritation or feeling "burned".

I dye my hair every month, especially roots, so this product is perfect because I dye my hair pink and other bright colours, highly recommended for those who use Special Effects and Directions, etc dyes with bright colors.
Cheers

Capezio JelzTM FootUndeez - Medium
Capezio JelzTM FootUndeez - Medium
Offered by Looby and Ketch

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and durable, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Capezio JelzTM FootUndeez (Shoes)
These foot undiez are perfect if you want to do pirouettes and other turns on your dance practise or dance show day! They are durable too and fit perfectly... They stretch well too if they don nott fit you well the first time. I love the bottom part with the round-puffed thing on the front sole, protects your skin and feels comfy.

Unicorn Charm Acrylic Necklace
Unicorn Charm Acrylic Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute and colourful!, 4 Oct. 2014
So cute! Love the colours and the size (medium-small not tiny!) the print is very good and it did not wear off or broke, it lasts, the unicorn is not that thin. The chain is good too, shiny silver colour and thin, very discreet. Goes well with my colourful hair, I would recommend it to all unicorn lovers !

Tattooed Ariel & Shell Necklace
Tattooed Ariel & Shell Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, small and elegant, 4 Oct. 2014
HoW is just amazing. I buy stuff now and then and I am never disappointed. The print on this one is very good although the shells and Ariel are small, not tiny, just small.. I was expecting it to be bigger, but when I put it on I did not mind the size at all because looks so beautifully simple and elegant on your neck/chest, especially if you are wearing an open chest shirt. I bought these with the Mermaid earrings, and they look so awesome! Was wearing them all summer and they did not wear off or broke, both necklace and earrings are sturdy. The chain is beautiful as well, it is shiny polished silver colour and very discreet. Absolutely love it!

Mermaid Shell Earrings
Mermaid Shell Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and sturdy!, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mermaid Shell Earrings (Jewellery)
I bought lots of stuff from HoW, and was never disappointed. These earrings are perfect for Mermaid lovers :) So beautiful and the print is very good quality, does not look weary... The size is proper too not that tiny as other ones I bought from HoW (ex. True Love birds earrings). The size is perfect and you do not need to wear a second earring if you have 2 piercings on your ear.. They are sturdy too and the pin and the back is glued appropriately and does not go off when wearing them on and off every day.

Blue Illustrated Diamond Stud Earrings
Blue Illustrated Diamond Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy, 4 Oct. 2014
So beautiful and the print is very good quality, does not look weary... Product is same as the picture shown. The size is proper too not that tiny as other ones I bought from HoW (ex. True Love birds earrings). The size is perfect and you do not need to wear a second earring if you have 2 piercings on your ear.. They are sturdy too and the pin and the back is glued appropriately and does not go off when wearing them on and off every day. 10 / 10 !

Tite Grip 1 - Non Slip Grip Sport Lotion
Tite Grip 1 - Non Slip Grip Sport Lotion
Offered by Pole and Aerial Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for sweaty hands!, 16 Feb. 2014
I could not find any good grip aides for my hands for so long! I have problem with my sweaty hands and you know it does not work when you pole.. I tried other brands, almost all to be honest and this is perfect! For me at least, depends on each person.. Also good for legs and other parts of the body.. Best if applied 30 minutes before workout as it comments on the product. Strongly recommended for pole dance workout and shows! :)

An Introduction to Elvish: And to Other Tongues and Proper Names and Writing Systems of the Third Age of the Western Lands of Middle-earth as Set ... of Professor John Ronald Reuel Tolkien
by Jim Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars So awesome!, 10 Nov. 2013
Came in perfect condition and packet very carefully. No scratches, torn pages or flips in the edge of the cover. It has everything you need for the Elvish Language..so much detail..you need to have patience to get really deep into this :)

Let the magic happen, I suggest this to all the fans who love Tolkien's world. The cover looks really "oldish" style, very simple, maybe you do not like the simplicity (depends on your taste ofc!) but it stands out on my bookshelf anyway.. I have a bunch of fantasy books that have the "classic fantasy" dark colours (purple, black, golden letters, silver etc..) so this one stands out with this greenish look:) Hope you enjoy it!

THE AVENGERS 2012 LOKI REPRODUCTION MOVIE PHOTO POSTER NO.28 16X12"
THE AVENGERS 2012 LOKI REPRODUCTION MOVIE PHOTO POSTER NO.28 16X12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Nov. 2013
Perfect condition and awesome resolution! The finish is matte/glossy which is very good because full glossy shines too much in the light, and gets full of finger marks. Enjoy!

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars fits pefrectly., 10 Nov. 2013
Fits perfectly on my dad's Galaxy Ace Plus! He is a business man who uses his phone every time of the day, so it needed some kind of protection with a minimal simple look. Flips easily and closes securely with the magnet. You get the small stylus, screen protector and cloth, so why not? Enjoy!:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3