Profile for Louise Carter > Reviews

Rubie's Official Nativity King Costume
Rubie's Official Nativity King Costume
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value king costume., 14 Jan. 2017
Excellent value for money and was great for my 4 year old in his nativity play.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32 GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32 GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 April 2016
Used in Kindle Fire for kids. Much greater storage space for apps now.

Will's Shooting Ways: Days with Pen, Brush and Gun
Will's Shooting Ways: Days with Pen, Brush and Gun
by Will Garfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 10 Feb. 2016
Bought as a birthday present. Recipient was very happy.

Thomas & Friends - The Best of Thomas [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - The Best of Thomas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Thomas fans!, 4 April 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has recently discovered Thomas and it has been a great success. There are old style and new episodes so a bit of everything.

Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Super present, 13 Jan. 2014
This was a Christmas present for my partner and he is delighted with it. It is very useful for his running and triathlons. He would recommend it.

The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan
The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan
by Alison Scott-Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, 27 Oct. 2012
I really cannot recommend this book enough. After 4 months of poor sleep for all 3 of us we were at our wits end so we bought this book after it was recommended to us. I'm sure other Mum's find parenthood a more natural process but I really needed sleep training for babies spelt out to me. We followed Alison's guide and our little boy slept through on the 3rd night and getting daytime naps to take place in his cot soon followed. The book is very readable and non-judgemental which I liked. This book has resulted in a much happier Mum, Dad and baby Rory!

Wax Lyrical Royal Horticultural Society Drawer Liners, Soft Cotton
Wax Lyrical Royal Horticultural Society Drawer Liners, Soft Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 6 July 2012
I bought these drawer liners to line drawers in a nursery so wanted a scent that wasn't too heavy. These liners were perfect. I would highly recommend them.

Famous People Mask Cheryl Cole
Famous People Mask Cheryl Cole

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs stronger string attachment, 19 Feb. 2012
Item arrived very swiftly which was good and fitted well on the head. Unfortunately the string and stickers at the back didn't last long. The stickers just didn't hold the string on once the mask was put on the head and the string fell off and it pinged off after 5 minutes of wearing it which was very disappointing.

Medical Interviews: a comprehensive guide to CT, ST and Registrar interview skills - Over 120 medical interview questions, techniques and NHS topics explained.
by Olivier Picard

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny - buy it!, 13 May 2011
This is a brilliant book for any junior doctor who is going for an interview. I have just been offered an ST3 job in anaesthetics in my first choice deanery. The information about interviews provided in this book was invaluable. If a candidate arranges interview practice and reads this book it will be the best preparation for any medical interview.