Profile for DARKcell > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 47

DARKcell
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
300 natural wood mixed animal nature 2-hole buttons in case box set by Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly high quality..., 26 Feb. 2015
DISCLOSURE:
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

The wooden buttons arrived in a strong plastic case, transparent for ease of use. There are 18 compartments, each with a different shaped button.
The separators between the compartments can come out which is very handy, so when the buttons are all used, the case can be repurposed.
Most of the buttons have a light coloured edge, whilst 6 styles have a deep brown edge.
Many of the button styles have details on them, such as the cow's face and the leaf on the apple. A few, however, like the hand, are plain.

Before I opened the case I could see a small piece of wood caught in the hinge, presumably broken off a button. However, as yet I have not discovered where from, so here’s to hoping it was an extra piece.

I will be using these buttons for card making, and I am so pleased with them. They are quite thin and lightweight, making them perfect for the job. They attach to the card very well when using glue drops, and I've had no issues so far.

I’m guessing many people will be using these as buttons, for clothes. The seller has stated that the buttons can be washed and "should last well with washing, but as with everything, we cannot make a promise that they wont wear over time”. This I think is fair, as after all, they are just wood, so you can’t truly expect them to last forever in water/soap.

—— CONCLUSION ——

This is a great product.
I was extremely surprised by the overall quality of not only the buttons, but also the plastic case, which I will certainly continue to use long after all of the buttons have gone.

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes.

PROS:
✓ Very impressed with the overall quality
✓ Plastic box can be repurposed after the wooden buttons are all used up
✓ A multitude of shapes/pictures
✓ Light and dark wood
✓ Stick well onto card with glue drops
✓ Can survive a fair few washes (useful to actually use as buttons)

CONS:
✗ None

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
I hope you found this review helpful. If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to leave comments down below - I'm happy to help...

1000 plastic cube earring back stoppers for studs and hoops by Kurtzy TM
1000 plastic cube earring back stoppers for studs and hoops by Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars They've got my backing..., 26 Feb. 2015
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

The plastic backings arrived in a see through packet, with a small black mesh bag to store them in. The mesh bag unfortunately had some loose threads but this didn't affect the pulley mechanism for closing it.
The earring backs themselves are perfect. All those times I have dropped old earring backs on my carpet and searched endlessly to no avail, are finally over. These will keep me going for a few decades I reckon. I haven’t bothered to count all 1000, but there are a lot!!
They are a nice tight fit on my earrings so serve their purpose brilliantly.

An easy five stars.

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

[ Apple MFi Certified ] LP® Lightning to USB Cable 10ft / 3m 8 pin USB SYNC Cable Charger with Ultra-Compact Connector Head for Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPod 7 / iPad Mini / Retina / iPad 4 / iPad Air (Compatible with iOS 8) (black)
Offered by Prodigy3

5.0 out of 5 stars Power to the people..., 24 Feb. 2015
DISCLOSURE:
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge, to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

In the box, you get a lightning cable, 3m (10ft) in length.
The quality of the material is great and leaves me with confidence about its long-term survivability. I would say that the wiring’s outer casing is actually thicker, and therefore better quality and more durable than the official Apple cables.
It comes in a plastic envelope style packaging, that I think I may well keep, and use for storage/travel in the future as it’s hardy and handy.
The MFI bit in the name, means that the end connector has been certified by Apple, so you know it’s not some cheap, tacky ripoff from lands afar.

I have been using this cable for a little while now, and have encountered no issues, literally. With other cables in the past, I've been greeted by error messages, either continuously or intermittently. This cable has given me no error messages. It charges in the same amount of time as all of my other cables, and it just works.
If you need a lightning cable that is, considerably longer, better quality (and cheaper!) than the official Apple version, in my opinion, then take the leap and purchase this, you won’t regret it.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ 3m in length
✓ Build quality
✓ Fit and finish
✓ No error messages
✓ Charges just like the Apple cables
✓ Cheaper than Apple cables

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Chameleon Wrapping Bracelet / Sheep Leather and Magnetic Lock Hair Ring Bracelet Cuff (black)
Offered by Prodigy3

5.0 out of 5 stars Really rather nice..., 24 Feb. 2015

—— WHAT’S IN THE BOX? ——

- 20cm long bracelet
- Black, drawstring-fastened, carry case

—— IN USE ——

I like this product a lot.
Made of genuine sheep leather, this bracelet is extremely light and feels great to wear.
It feels very strong, and after a month’s ownership, I’ve had no issues.

The metal magnetic clasp works brilliantly, and the magnet is surprisingly strong.

—— CONCLUSION ——

The juxtaposition between the natural leather, and the silver magnet, brings about a beautifully designed, yet simple-looking bracelet. An easy five stars.

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes.

PROS:
✓ Looks great
✓ Feels great
✓ Strong magnet

CONS:
✗ None

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case For Iphone 6 - Ice Black
Urban Armor Gear Composite Case For Iphone 6 - Ice Black

Putting this case onto your phone is extremely easy.
Push the left side of your iPhone in first (with the silent/ringer switch). Then just clip in the other side. Done. Simple.

It is a tight fitting case, so removing it is slightly harder, which is a good thing, as it will never accidentally come off if dropped etc.
Unclip the right side of your phone, and I find pushing your finger through the camera slot is the easiest way to remove the case from your phone.

—— GETTING TO KNOW THE CASE ——

For the price, this is I think, the best value case I’ve ever owned. They could charge double its current price, and label it as a ‘premium’ case, and I’d probably agree that the price was justified.

The main shell of the case is made from a hard plastic, moulded to perfection. Its design is such that a drop will cause the impact to be spread over the case, instead of just on the single corner it landed on. It passes military drop-tests, so in my book, it’s easily tough enough!
Around the circumference of the case, is a hard plastic/rubber that increases impact protection. This is further increased in thickness (and slightly visibly raised) around each corner of the case. This means that when the phone is sat on a table, with the screen facing up, the back of the case isn’t actually touching the table, the four tiny feet (one on each corner) are.
There are five visible screws on the rear of the case. I can’t quite figure out what they do, other than look really cool!
On both sides of the case, the black rubber/plastic has added grip protection, which does improve the feel.
There are two small-ish ‘holes’ in the back of the case, meaning you can put your finger through and actually touch the back of your phone. I can’t work out what these are for, and after looking online, no one seems to know!
The rear of the case is very rigid.
The front lip of the case protrudes just enough to mean you can sit the case on its screen, and only the case will be touching the table.

There are cut-outs for all controls on the underside of the iPhone, as well as for the silent/ringer switch and camera.
There are dedicated buttons for volume up, volume down and the sleep/wake button. These are by FAR the nicest buttons on a case I’ve ever used. Quite often, buttons on cases require a fairly weighty push for you to get any response. These however, require the faintest of touches, just furthering the premium feel whilst in use.

The addition of a screen protector (the plastic kind) is a nice thought, and only adds to the all-round protectiveness of the case.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus - Plasma/Black (Visual Packaging)

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for 4.7 inch iPhone 6 - Ice/Black (Visual Packaging)

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus - Slate/Black (Visual Packaging)

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus - White/Black (Visual Packaging)

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus - Black/Black (Visual Packaging)

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Beautifully presented
✓ Super lightweight

CONS:
✗ None

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20