Profile for artyshopper > Reviews

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black
Offered by Vendable Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars They will only last for ONE YEAR. Do not buy!, 19 Oct. 2012
They were fantastic for a year. I used the skillets on high heat and they were super non stick and easy to clean.

However, they are all stuck after 12 months. I read the manufacturer's website and found out that they cannot be used on high heat. They change to a dull brown grey colour as well.

They take FOREVER to heat up on medium heat. Also, you are not supposed to heat them up with no food on it. How are you supposed to cook with them? Every single chef on TV heats up their skillets before throwing onion and garlic in them!

I use the saucepans on medium heat and the non stick coating is going...

To use them on medium heat, heating up a can of soup takes 15 mins! I can use my 5 quid stainless steel saucepan to do the same job in less than 2 mins!

They are very disappointing. I really regret spending so much money on this set. Buy something else!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 6:52 PM GMT

Joseph Joseph Rocker Garlic Crusher - Silver
Joseph Joseph Rocker Garlic Crusher - Silver
Offered by Cable Mountain

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea but needs refinement, 10 Oct. 2012
Works on my granite worktop but not plastic chopping board. You need to press against very hard surface for it to work properly. Very easy to clean (with a toothbrush). Garlic comes out quite big, good for stir fry. Use a grater if you prefer a mush.

Looks fantastic, will last a lifetime. Am glad that I didn't get the green/aubergine plastic ones as I think the pressure will cause them to break with repeated usage. This one is a bit expensive but worthwhile.

Great idea, but they should make the holes sharper and a bit smaller in my opinion.