Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for N. Newitt > Reviews

Content by N. Newitt

N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
How to Meditate in 30 Minutes: A Clear Guide For A Clear Mind
How to Meditate in 30 Minutes: A Clear Guide For A Clear Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, concise and helpful, 29 Jan. 2017
I have been struggling with meditation of late; I couldn't get to that peaceful state at all and my sessions were getting shorter or more & more thoughts or pain sensations were getting in the way. Ilan's book has shown me how to move through these difficulties and have more meaningful experiences.

How to Heal Your Body: With Your Mind
How to Heal Your Body: With Your Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Jan. 2017
Tried this and gosh I could really feel the energy,even more than I usually can as a healer. Thanks Ilam xx

Pain: Enjoy It While It Lasts
Pain: Enjoy It While It Lasts

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle stops at Location 80, 28 Jan. 2017
I was enjoying this short read and felt. Its message was simple to understand and implement but the kindle stop s at Location 80 and won't show t he last 9 pages

Believe It!: A Message from God
Believe It!: A Message from God
by Shaun Harvell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - love it., 9 Jan. 2017
Although this is not a huge tome, it certainly isn't a quick read - no, you will want to take your time, reread passages & think a little about what's being said. I wanted to write down key phrases to remember, but found I was nearly noting down the whole book!! Great book, clearly written in the authors own words, as it sounds as if its being said directly to me and making me question and think of who I am, how I fit it, and why am I here at all...'all of these things I refer to as me is but a false sense of self...' Great book, love it.

Feet Of Clay: (Discworld Novel 19) (Discworld series)
Feet Of Clay: (Discworld Novel 19) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, 28 Dec. 2016
Always great reading when Sam Vimes is part of the tale. My second time reading this, but the drama was just as riveting

Morph
Morph
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Morph (Amazon Video)
loved it!

Sourcery: (Discworld Novel 5) (Discworld series)
Sourcery: (Discworld Novel 5) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual gripping and funny., 9 July 2016
Sometimes I am amazed by the subtle jokes and observations of life that are so cleverly put together, with many puns, affords and the vocational laugh out loud.

The Complete Book Of Food Combining: A new, easy-to-use guide to the most successful diet ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 10 Jan. 2016
I purchased my first copy of this book years and years ago, so I am reviewing having applied the knowledge within. I lost, without any effort at all, 2 stone and never put that weight back on, its a simple and easy concept to follow once you get your head around not having both meat and potatoes on your plate in one sitting. I'm now buying a fresh copy to lose a bit more weight and follow the advice a little more earnestly.

You are So Loved
You are So Loved
by Chronicle Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: You are So Loved (Hardcover)
Made a nice present but not a lot of substance

Wisdom Within Oracle Cards
Wisdom Within Oracle Cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Deleted., 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Wisdom Within Oracle Cards (App)
Nah, doesn't replace real cards. Pretty pictures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6