Profile for Chika > Reviews

Content by Chika

Chika (sitting at my desk! Duh!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled Indexed A-Z 192 Pages A5 Ref M66512
Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled Indexed A-Z 192 Pages A5 Ref M66512
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of note, 17 April 2017
It's a note book. It has alphabetised pages. It does the job. I have no express romantic feelings for it though.

Ultimateaddons 20 cm Short Micro USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 S6 S7 Edge Phone
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Short circuit, 17 April 2017
It was OK but a bit short for what I originally wanted it for. It has a use, however.

Mudder 5 Pack 18 Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable (Blue)
Mudder 5 Pack 18 Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable (Blue)
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars How do you "love" a cable?, 17 April 2017
Oh do come on! How am I supposed to "love" a bunch of USB cables?!? Having said that, they certainly did the job and it made a change from having to hunt around for spares.

Asus BC-12D2HT Blu-ray Combo Drive
Asus BC-12D2HT Blu-ray Combo Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Burn Baby, Burn, 17 April 2017
It's a Bluray combo drive. Works as a Bluray combo drive should. Not much else I could say about it really. I haven't tried burning any blurays from Linux on this drive yet but Windows users should be OK as it comes with software of some sort (didn't really look at that since I tend to use K3B for burning).

CSL - All-in-One USB 2.0 internal Card Reader (8.89cm (3.5") | 1x USB 3.0 Port (Super Speed) | SD / SDHC / Mini SDHC / Micro SDHC / XD / CF / MD) | black
Offered by CSL-Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars All was well., 17 April 2017
Gave me the front facing USB3 socket I always wanted, and gave me the card reader too! You do need to have a USB3 header to plug into to get USB3 functionality, hence I went and bought a USB3 card, but once in there all was well.

CSL - 5 Port incl. Header USB 3.0 PCI Express (PCIe) Controller | 5 x external (Ports) / 1 x internal (Controller/Header) | 15 pin SATA-power connection | Interface Card USB 3.0 Super Speed | internal USB Hub
Offered by CSL-Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Socket to me, 17 April 2017
Er, Amazon guys; couldn't you find a more applicable term for five stars than "I like/love it"? Tacky just doesn't cover it! Mind you, this card does everything I want of it - I primarily used it to provide for a card reader which gave me a front facing USB3 socket given that the motherboards I tend to use do not give me a USB3 header, even though they give me a couple of USB3 sockets on the back of the system. The only downer of this and other cards of its type is the need for an extra power supply, either by a Molex or a SATA connector (SATA in this case), hence one star off.

Toshiba E300 Low Energy 3TB Internal Hard Drive (Bulk) 3.5 Inch SATA 6.0 Gb/s - HDWA130UZSVA

5.0 out of 5 stars Driving forward..., 17 April 2017
Had no problems so far with this. I have two of these beasties supplying a large amount of space on my new system and all seems well so far. I usually find that the problems come either at the start of life, of which I have had none, and at the end of life, which is likely to be a few years doen the line. Otherwise they fit into the system like any other SATA drive of the type and partitioned and formatted as well as any drive I've ever used (in this case as non-system ext4 file systems).

Aerocool V3X Devil Red Edition - computer cases (Midi-Tower, PC, SPCC, ATX, Micro-ATX, Case fans, Red)
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars In case..., 20 Mar. 2017
Did the job to an extent although it's a little cramped and the lack of a dedicated 3.5" bay is a pain which is why I didn't actually use it for the job I originally wanted it for but it was a handy replacement case for a machine that has been without a case for a while.

Anycolor 5 Pack Black on White Compatible Brother P touch Label Tape M231 M-K231 MK231 M Tape for Brother P-touch Label Maker PT-90 PT-M95 PT-70BM PT-65 PT-85 PT-45 (0.47 Inch x 26.2 Feet )
Offered by Anycolor_EUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 20 Mar. 2017
Did the job. I had a few labelling jobs to do so this was very handy!

2 x Huawei Honor 6 Protection Film Tempered Glass clear - PhoneNatic Screen Protectors
Offered by PhoneNatic

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooo... shiny too!, 20 Mar. 2017
Combined with a new cover, my Honor 6 looks pretty good now. Considering my old protector was a matt finish and had worn down in places, this was a welcome change.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14