Profile for Ilovemykindle105 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Julius-K9, 162BE-2, Powerharness, Size: 2, Earth
Julius-K9, 162BE-2, Powerharness, Size: 2, Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a harness which stops my dog pulling!, 10 Aug. 2017
This is the best product I have found for my Goldie who still pulls a lot aged 4! I've tried other harnesses, which were just hard work. Figure of 8 or halti type arrangement caused her stress and made people think she had a muzzle on. This Julius K9 harness fits well, looks great, is comfortable for the dog and best of all has stopped her pulling! She walks normally with no strain on my hands or wrists and seems very happy with it. I would certainly recommend this harness to anyone with strong dogs. Thank you!
Comment Comment | Permalink

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read, 22 Aug. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Reveals John Bishops ordinary yet inspiring life story so far with unexpected twists of events which led to his success. He shows a great and honest insight into himself and his relationship with his wife, friends and family. His story is inspiring and I'm sure anyone who reads it will have increased admiration for one of Britain's best loved comedians. Well done John!

Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you guessing, 14 Jun. 2015
A great read with a complex plot switching between present day and the 1940's. Made me want to keep reading to find answers to the story.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Shiny Sparkling Sequin Glitter Glitter Case For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Purple
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sparkly case- every girls dream!, 11 Feb. 2015
Gorgeous sparky case bought in purple for my daughters new phone. Looks lovely and is exactly what she wanted. Arrived quickly too. Thank you!

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read, 25 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this book and loved the warm and simple way it is written. James manages to describe some of the awful terrifying situations in his life as a recovering drug addict in a realistic and moving way. His relationship with Bob the cat seems unbelievable at times but wonderful all the same. James manages to keep a positive focus and gives a realistic insight into issues surrounding homelessness. I look forward to reading book number two. Thank you James Bowen for sharing your story.

We Were Liars
We Were Liars

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not stop reading, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: We Were Liars (Kindle Edition)
A great unpredictable read. Really enjoyed short chapters with something new each time. Fast paced story about family dynamics and tragedy.

Shubb Original Banjo Capo
Shubb Original Banjo Capo
Offered by Angledbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 Jan. 2013
Really lovely capo, easy to use and fits onto banjo really well. Has a good quality feel to it.
I would recommend this product to banjo players of all levels and skill.

Dunlop 9022 medium
Dunlop 9022 medium
Offered by music technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thumb pick, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Dunlop 9022 medium (Electronics)
Just what I wanted. Fits well and feels comfortable.
I would recommend this product to anyone for playing the banjo of all levels and skill.

Levy's 2-inch Polypropylene Banjo Strap - Black
Levy's 2-inch Polypropylene Banjo Strap - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy strap, 31 Jan. 2013
Good quality strap for banjo. Exactly as described. Fits nicely.
I would recommend this as good value for money for anyone requiring a banjo strap.

Jim Dunlop 33R15 .015 Inch Nickel Silver Finger and Thumbpicks, 20-Pack
Jim Dunlop 33R15 .015 Inch Nickel Silver Finger and Thumbpicks, 20-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan. 2013
Finger picks excellent, although slightly big for me. I've managed to adjust them ok though. At such a low price, I can order a smaller size anyway.
I would recommend this product to anyone learning or regularly playing the banjo like me. Good quality.

Page: 1 | 2